Obama's failed energy policies

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This first post is glaring evidence of the failed energy policies of Barack Obama. The key points from this article:

So far, 36 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers have either gone bankrupt, laying off workers, or heading for bankruptcy.

The problem begins with the issue of government picking winners and losers in the first place. Venture capitalist firms exist for this very reason, and they choose what to invest in by looking at companies’ business models and deciding if they are worthy. When the government plays venture capitalist, it tends to reward companies that are connected to the policymakers themselves or because it sounds nice to “invest” in green energy.

The Complete List of Obama's Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

This second post is glaring evidence of how policies in direct opposition to Obama's are flourishing. The key points from these articles:

How did North Dakota pass Alaska and California to become the second-largest producer of domestic crude oil? Answer: sensible state regulations, advancements in technology, and the ability to drill on private lands

The state is attracting unemployed workers from all corners of the country and boasts an unemployment rate of 3 percent — lowest in the country — with some areas of North Dakota falling to around 1 percent. North Dakota also leads all states with the largest percentage increase in employment over the past year.

The Debate on Energy: Federal Lands vs. Private Lands

North Dakota's Oil Boom in Pictures (Chart)

I've been noticing a sudden drop in gas prices, though not light crude costs. I expect to see a fast drop in the next 2 weeks. Why? The elections. Who says the President doesn't effect gasoline prices, at least in a very limited span of time.

I wish gas prices would drop in California. Last time I got gas, two days ago, it was $5.19 a gal.

The 'failed energy policy' was primarily not having any for too long. Another failed idea was basing almost everything on crude oil. These examples of the impractical were the result of short sightedness.

They've "failed" so badly that there is an oil glut. Prices are artificially high because of market manipulation. This is the result of speculation.

Don't like it?

Tough.

I've been noticing a sudden drop in gas prices, though not light crude costs. I expect to see a fast drop in the next 2 weeks. Why? The elections. Who says the President doesn't effect gasoline prices, at least in a very limited span of time.

431510_334381036603886_152724994769492_854504_807691746_n-1.jpg

Forum List

Back