Obama's contempt for the U.S.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Daddy taught Obama growing up that the U.S was the (and I quote) "great imperialist". We weren't successful because we had great people who were free and motivated in the free market to innovate (people such as Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Bill Gates, etc.). No. It was because we "oppressed" other nations and stole everything they had (you know - the macro equivalent to the liberal accusations of how we do that to them here in the U.S. on a micro level).

At every chance he has had - Obama has worked to surrender U.S. sovereignty, bring down the U.S. economy, and prop up all other nations. And here he is at it again. Why in God's name would we surrender ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) to (and I quote) "a “global multi-stakeholder community"? Why?!?! What is the point of that? Why surrender the control we have? We created the damn internet in the first place. Obama is so freaking desperate to make sure the rest of the world is as powerful or more powerful than the U.S. and that is just a special kind of stupid.

Groups Want Congress to Sue Administration Over Internet

P@triot, did you forget your parrot? What are you talking about? President Obama loves this country. Questioning another man's patriotism is not only unp@triotic it is Idi@tic

has anyone ever read anything about obama talking about his school years in jakarta ?
or is that like all of his other written works.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep sovereign forever the internet, shall not be infringed.

Last edited:
P@triot, did you forget your parrot? What are you talking about? President Obama loves this country. Questioning another man's patriotism is not only unp@triotic it is Idi@tic
I'm (hoping) assuming you are being sarcastic here? Barack Obama has been very open about his contempt for the U.S.

One thing for certain though. He would never push the nuclear launch button - he's simply too pussy.

At every chance he has had - Obama has worked to surrender U.S. sovereignty, bring down the U.S. economy, and prop up all other nations. And here he is at it again. Why in God's name would we surrender ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) to (and I quote) "a “global multi-stakeholder community"? Why?!?! What is the point of that? Why surrender the control we have? We created the damn internet in the first place. Obama is so freaking desperate to make sure the rest of the world is as powerful or more powerful than the U.S. and that is just a special kind of stupid.
That was a process that started in the 90s. ICANN isn't even a government agency, it's a private non-profit organization. It's basically a clerical clearinghouse for internet domains and I.P. numbers and doesn't "control" the net.

ICANN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now where's that link I saved to the "Obama bans pledge alligence " thread???

Fucking racist Tin foil hats .

I'm (hoping) assuming you are being sarcastic here? Barack Obama has been very open about his contempt for the U.S.
Only if you believe in fairy tales

Daddy taught Obama growing up that the U.S was the (and I quote) "great imperialist". We weren't successful because we had great people who were free and motivated in the free market to innovate (people such as Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Bill Gates, etc.). No. It was because we "oppressed" other nations and stole everything they had (you know - the macro equivalent to the liberal accusations of how we do that to them here in the U.S. on a micro level).

Groups Want Congress to Sue Administration Over Internet

He served as President.

There is no greater love or sacrifice for your country.

ICANN isn't even a government agency, it's a private non-profit organization.
Exactly. So why is Obama sticking his nose into a private organization? It's none of his business. Maybe should focus on the 18 enumerated powers delegated to the federal government by the states? He's failing miserably at all 18 thus far.
It's basically a clerical clearinghouse for internet domains and I.P. numbers and doesn't "control" the net.
If you're controlling IP addresses and domains - then you control the internet. Period. You can't access the internet without an IP address genius. And you can't have a website without a domain name.

Forum List

Back