Obamas comments to get democrats a win in Virginia

Lol, your party is going down and I LOVE IT!

Trump is gone and I love it.
Thanks to republicans who changed their vote. Love that too.
There is no presidential election for 3 years, Joe is going nowhere. Love that too.

Obama was trying to smooth things over for the democrat Terry McAuliffe running for office in Virginia after he stupidly stated that parents should not be involved in what is taught in schools, that is referring to the new gender curriculum that is highly controversial. He said this after a boy was allowed to use a girls bathroom and raped a 12 year old girl in the bathroom as a result.. Finally, truth sometimes comes out of the mouths of democrats by saying they don't belivev parents should have any right or say in what their children are or are not taught in schools, but when it does, they start to lose votes! LOL.

Former President Barack Obama took sharp criticism over the weekend for slamming "phony culture wars" while speaking in Virginia, where a very real headline-inducing culture war has been taking place in recent weeks.

Obama made the controversial comment on Saturday during a rally for Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe, irking conservatives for his apparent dismissal of parental concerns about schools.

"We don't have time to be wasting on these phony, trumped-up culture wars," Obama said at Virginia Commonwealth University before targeting Republican nominee Glenn Youngkin.

"This fake outrage that right-wing media pedals to juice their ratings, and the fact that he's willing to go along with it instead of talking about serious problems that actually affect serious people? That's a shame," Obama said. "That's not what this election's about. That's not what you need, Virginia."

So there is no culture war in America? You could have fooled me after reading these boards. And the wrath of parents and the people of Virginia was all made up over a girl was raped in the bathroom of a public school that the school tried to cover up?

Really? Have democrat sunk this low to demean and minimize the rape of a 12 year old girl and the wrath of her father regarding school policy that led to this rape?

A trans kid violently raping another kid in a school bathroom is pretty much utopia for Obama and his fellow DemoKKKrats. That's exactly the world they want us living in.

There is no presidential election for 3 years, Joe is going nowhere. Love that too.
Lol, rumor has it that Harris is calling Biden. The Titanic, and ole Jill is asking about getting rid of her. Interesting time we have.

Lol, rumor has it that Harris is calling Biden. The Titanic, and ole Jill is asking about getting rid of her. Interesting time we have.

Rumour was that trump was supposed to win last year and we know how that finished.
Rumours my foot and you know it.

Rumour was that trump was supposed to win last year and we know how that finished.
Rumours my foot and you know it.
In the first couple months, Biden and Harris were together at every appearance. When is the last you seen them together? Harris calls Biden the titanic. Lol

In the first couple months, Biden and Harris were together at every appearance. When is the last you seen them together? Harris calls Biden the titanic. Lol

No she doesn't. You fabricated that support your hatred. Stop inventing lies.

At some point there will be Hitler's running for office at different levels. Who is going to stop it? Frankly, Progs are part of the way there.

You do know Biden is a lying plagerist and has been selling us out for 50 years?

Oh really? Coming from a Republican it's hard to believe. You right to be heard doesn't include you right to be taken seriously.

Not plagerist, it's plagiarist.

At some point there will be Hitler's running for office at different levels. Who is going to stop it? Frankly, Progs are part of the way there.

Of course they are. Tbeu are already massing troops on the borders with pillaging armies of communists. They will rape women and eat babies. Seem it all before.

Get those old guns out comrade. Its about to happen.

Forum List

Back