obamas BP oil spill it's still leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
When are you going to plug the leak obama?
No end in sight for oil in the Gulf of Mexico
Fifteen months after BP's crippled Macondo Well in the Gulf of Mexico caused one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, oil and oil sheen covering several square kilometers of water are surfacing not far from BP's well.

Al Jazeera flew to the area on Sunday, September 11, and spotted a swath of silvery oil sheen, approximately 7 km long and 10 to 50 meters wide, at a location roughly 19 km northeast of the now-capped Macondo 252 well.
http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/features/2011/09/2011912175412109550.html#.TnDFdQ5n1TQ.facebook
AP: BP oil not degrading on Gulf floor, study says
AP: BP oil not degrading on Gulf floor, study says - Forbes.com

Last edited:
Maybe if Republicans apologized more to BP they would get around to finally fixing it

Maybe if Republicans apologized more to BP they would get around to finally fixing it

obama said he was in charged and the liberals act like he can walk on water. So when will obama finish his job?

Maybe we should fine BP....it's their spill

Oh yea......I forgot........Republicans don't want to hurt their feelings

It seems that we may have bigger issues in the future.

Guardian: 27,000 Abandoned Oil Wells in Gulf of Mexico Have Little Inspection[/B

]The BP oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico may be just a small-scale preview of events to come. According to a Guardian.co.uk article, there are 27,000 abandoned oil wells in the Gulf of Mexico. The Guardian obtained many of these facts from an AP investigation. Most wells are in shallow water and many come under state jurisdiction, notably Texas and California. The rules state the abandoned wells are to be securely capped to prevent any oil leaks. An abandoned well can be considered 'temporarily abandoned' for a year but must then be securely capped. Over 1000 abandoned wells in the Gulf of Mexico, still have 'temporary' status, some as long as from the 1950's. This demonstrates unequivocally the unbelievable lack of oversight by the federal government.

The Minerals Management Service had a reputation as having very cozy relations with the oil industry. In 15 months the Obama administration changed the agency name but apparently did little to improve oversight of the oil industry.

Guardian: 27,000 Abandoned Oil Wells in Gulf of Mexico Have Little Inspection - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Last edited:
obama said he was in charged and the liberals act like he can walk on water. So when will obama finish his job?

obama's inspectors gave the oil rig a passing score.

Obama kicked BPs ass and made them pay for their spill

Republicans gave BP a blow job and scolded Obama for being mean

Fifteen months after BP's crippled Macondo Well in the Gulf of Mexico caused one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, oil and oil sheen covering several square kilometers of water are surfacing not far from BP's well.

Al Jazeera flew to the area on Sunday, September 11, and spotted a swath of silvery oil sheen, approximately 7 km long and 10 to 50 meters wide, at a location roughly 19 km northeast of the now-capped Macondo 252 well.
No end in sight for oil in the Gulf of Mexico - Features - Al Jazeera English

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYKRokgX00]Attack Watch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

obama's inspectors gave the oil rig a passing score.

Obama kicked BPs ass and made them pay for their spill

Republicans gave BP a blow job and scolded Obama for being mean

the oil wells are still leaking obama didn't kick their asses to bad another fail for obama. The Republicans screwed us on his also.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYKRokgX00]Attack Watch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

please report me. I am a danger to the system:lol:

please report me. I am a danger to the system:lol:

"Watch out for magma, its liquid but its rock" LOL

did you see this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6thHDbWfWo&feature=related]Hitler's Updated on Attack Watch on Twitter - YouTube[/ame]

Ummmm....no.

For starters, it stopped leaking awhile ago, it wasn't one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, and I can probably drop a gallon of motor oil in still water and it will cover the few odd square kilometers...the stuff does spread out at the density of sheen.

Ummmm....no.

For starters, it stopped leaking awhile ago, it wasn't one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, and I can probably drop a gallon of motor oil in still water and it will cover the few odd square kilometers...the stuff does spread out at the density of sheen.

ok on your word the oil leak has stopped just because you say so. got it. What should we do with all those tar balls coming up from the gulf?

ok on your word the oil leak has stopped just because you say so. got it. What should we do with all those tar balls coming up from the gulf?

The same place they were coming from before the Deepwater Horizon blew up and sank?

The same place they were coming from before the Deepwater Horizon blew up and sank?

As I said on your word there is not oil leaking from the gulf floor where the horizon use to be.

As I said on your word there is not oil leaking from the gulf floor where the horizon use to be.

Nobody has found any yet. Certainly a sheen here or there around the Gulf doesn't qualify as proof of much of anything. Perhaps you noticed that when the Macondo blowout was happening, we had oil actually in the surf coming ashore? And since it was plugged we have...what....normal sheens from who knows what being dumped overboard from ships, other leaky wells which have nothing to do with Macondo, the usual oil seeps and geologic whatnot which causes such things...and no more oil washing ashore in the surf...and you want to blame something this near invisible on Obama? Why not just assign credit to the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus?

Nobody has found any yet. Certainly a sheen here or there around the Gulf doesn't qualify as proof of much of anything. Perhaps you noticed that when the Macondo blowout was happening, we had oil actually in the surf coming ashore? And since it was plugged we have...what....normal sheens from who knows what being dumped overboard from ships, other leaky wells which have nothing to do with Macondo, the usual oil seeps and geologic whatnot which causes such things...and no more oil washing ashore in the surf...and you want to blame something this near invisible on Obama? Why not just assign credit to the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus?

I started off with two links refuting your claim, but if you say there isn'y we'll go with that.:eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back