obamas BP oil spill it's still leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if Republicans apologized more to BP they would get around to finally fixing it

obama said he was in charged and the liberals act like he can walk on water. So when will obama finish his job?

Maybe we should fine BP....it's their spill

Oh yea......I forgot........Republicans don't want to hurt their feelings

obama's inspectors gave the oil rig a passing score.
Maybe they thought it was Iran’s nuclear facilities?

When are you going to plug the leak obama?
No end in sight for oil in the Gulf of Mexico
Fifteen months after BP's crippled Macondo Well in the Gulf of Mexico caused one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, oil and oil sheen covering several square kilometers of water are surfacing not far from BP's well.

Al Jazeera flew to the area on Sunday, September 11, and spotted a swath of silvery oil sheen, approximately 7 km long and 10 to 50 meters wide, at a location roughly 19 km northeast of the now-capped Macondo 252 well.
Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera
AP: BP oil not degrading on Gulf floor, study says
AP: BP oil not degrading on Gulf floor, study says - Forbes.com

Remember when Republicans blamed Obama for the BP Oil Spill?

Well I think we should criticize Trump for how he's handling the Coronavirus.

Global Markets Fall Sharply As Coronavirus Spreads Past Asia

Global Markets Fall Sharply As Coronavirus Spreads Past Asia | HuffPost
No Republican blamed obama for the oil spill
as for attacking Trump, it would be hypocritical of leftists since they have been bitching every time he tries to do something with people coming into America.
Ae you now in support of the wall and tighter immigration restrictions?
Who's op is this?

(Wait for it....)
Dumb fuck you don't have to ask

Fifteen months after BP's crippled Macondo Well in the Gulf of Mexico caused one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, oil and oil sheen covering several square kilometers of water are surfacing not far from BP's well.

Al Jazeera flew to the area on Sunday, September 11, and spotted a swath of silvery oil sheen, approximately 7 km long and 10 to 50 meters wide, at a location roughly 19 km northeast of the now-capped Macondo 252 well.

as for attacking Trump, it would be hypocritical of leftists since they have been bitching every time he tries to do something with people coming into America.
Who's op is this?

(Wait for it....)
Dumb fuck you don't have to ask
So....

Who's the OP?

The OP that says "Obama's oil spill"?

You know, that op?

Wow.....................the oil well was capped back in 2010, yet Little Retarded Rebecca thinks that it's still leaking because he desperately wants something to blame Obama for.

Hey Little Retarded Rebecca, might wanna do some more research. This is from the EPA website.........

Deepwater Horizon – BP Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill | US EPA

On April 20, 2010, the oil drilling rig Deepwater Horizon, operating in the Macondo Prospect in the Gulf of Mexico, exploded and sank resulting in the death of 11 workers on the Deepwater Horizon and the largest spill of oil in the history of marine oil drilling operations. 4 million barrels of oil flowed from the damaged Macondo well over an 87-day period, before it was finally capped on July 15, 2010. On December 15, 2010, the United States filed a complaint in District Court against BP Exploration & Production and several other defendants alleged to be responsible for the spill.

Who's op is this?

(Wait for it....)
Some clueless idiot, no doubt.

Damn. I don't like trump and don't generally believe in trump derangement syndrome, but your post is a special kind of stupid.
TDS is real
HE OR SHE HAD TO GO BACK TO A 2011 THREAD???? LOL
Oops. OK. maybe there is something to it. Did not realize the significance of the new life to a 9 year old thread until your post. I should have known better to even post on it. I'm out.

Wow.....................the oil well was capped back in 2010, yet Little Retarded Rebecca thinks that it's still leaking because he desperately wants something to blame Obama for.

Hey Little Retarded Rebecca, might wanna do some more research. This is from the EPA website.........

On April 20, 2010, the oil drilling rig Deepwater Horizon, operating in the Macondo Prospect in the Gulf of Mexico, exploded and sank resulting in the death of 11 workers on the Deepwater Horizon and the largest spill of oil in the history of marine oil drilling operations. 4 million barrels of oil flowed from the damaged Macondo well over an 87-day period, before it was finally capped on July 15, 2010. On December 15, 2010, the United States filed a complaint in District Court against BP Exploration & Production and several other defendants alleged to be responsible for the spill.
Retard from the OP

Who's op is this?

(Wait for it....)
I bet you believed in RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA COLLUSION COLLUSION COLLUSION OBSTRUCTION OBSTRUCTION OBSTRUCTION
Like good little TDS warrior

Who's op is this?

(Wait for it....)
I bet you believed in RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA COLLUSION COLLUSION COLLUSION OBSTRUCTION OBSTRUCTION OBSTRUCTION
Ok, just for the record:

This clueless moron, bigrebnc1775, revived this dead thread for some reason and minutes later directly contradicted the OP, seemingly not realizing the he himself is the OP.

He has stuck to his guns, oblivious to the fact that he is arguing against himself, even though i have done everything but rub his nose in it.

It's a special kind of stupid.

Who's op is this?

(Wait for it....)
Ok, just for the record:

This clueless moron, bigrebnc1775, revived this dead thread for some reason and minutes later directly contradicted the OP, seemingly not realizing the he himself is the OP.

He has stuck to his guns, oblivious to the fact that he is arguing against himself, even though i have done everything but rub his nose in it.

Dumbass you might want to check the post date before you lie again

Who's op is this?

(Wait for it....)
Ok, just for the record:

I know it's a dead thread. I'm not sure you did though. And I'm positive you didn't know it was yours.

Stop trying to cover, man up, and admit you did a stupid thing.

Who's op is this?

(Wait for it....)
Ok, just for the record:

I know it's a dead thread. I'm not sure you did though. And I'm positive you didn't know it was yours.

Stop trying to cover, man up, and admit you did a stupid thing.
Dumbass you lied when you said I revived a dead thread.

But they did. It was one of the main arguments Republicans had going into the 2010 midterms. Pathetic. They blamed everything on Obama. Maybe not the spill itself but the handling of it. Meanwhile Trump is a daily embarrassment and they worship the guy. He gave the biggest tax breaks in US History in 2018 and 2019 we had 2.3% growth? Pathetic.

Retard from the OP

When I clicked on your Al Jazeera link, it didn't go to a story about the well, it went to a story about the coronavirus. So, that one isn't working.

When I clicked on your Forbes link, it said the article was no longer there.

So, where are your links to show that the well is still leaking?

Retard from the OP

When I clicked on your Al Jazeera link, it didn't go to a story about the well, it went to a story about the coronavirus. So, that one isn't working.

When I clicked on your Forbes link, it said the article was no longer there.

So, where are your links to show that the well is still leaking?
The link was posted in 2011 took you to the story it's not my fought the links no longer exist

Last edited:

But they did. It was one of the main arguments Republicans had going into the 2010 midterms. Pathetic. They blamed everything on Obama. Maybe not the spill itself but the handling of it. Meanwhile Trump is a daily embarrassment and they worship the guy. He gave the biggest tax breaks in US History in 2018 and 2019 we had 2.3% growth? Pathetic.
obama in no way was attacked like president Trump if the media had done its job instead of being the water boy for obama may have been impeached for treason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back