Obama's Arrogant, Elitist, Narcissist, Self Rears It's Ugly Head Again...

Obama care is also about ready to go down in flames on top of all the Marxism shit he has pushed. Truly tell me the difference between Obama and George Bush besides Social issues.

Bush had a better economy all around---
*low unemployment
*strong housing market
*feared and respected globally

-sucked on border issues and wented to give illegals a free ride in our country. Sounds like what Obama is doing to.

-Obama has shitty unemployment
-Obama has shitty housing market
-Obama has shitty time governing the country
-Obama is laughed at as a joke after he bowed to dictaters and commies from japan, china, ect
-major violence throughout the middle east
-fucked up Afghanistan and is ready to hand it over to the Taliban.

Bush was hated, but for what besides social issues is anyones fucking guess. He did alot of liberal shit form no child left behind to open borders. I guess the right for two men to stick there dicks in each others ass is some how out powers all the shit obama has done to you people.:lol:

Last edited:
Obama care is also about ready to go down in flames on top of all the Marxism shit he has pushed. Truly tell me the difference between Obama and George Bush besides Social issues.

*low unemployment
*strong housing market

-sucked on border issues and wented to give illegals a free ride in our country. Sounds like what Obama is doing to.

-Obama is laughed at as a joke after he bowed to dictaters and commies from japan, china, ect

Bush was hated, but for what besides social issues is anyones fucking guess. He did alot of liberal shit form no child left behind to open borders. I guess the right for two men to stick there dicks in each others ass is some how out powers all the shit obama has done to you people.:lol:

You've GOT to be kidding!

We had the one of the biggest asset bubbles of all time under Bush - the housing bubble - and you think this is a good thing?

Seriously?

I've never seen so many low life nothings in one thread.
Ahhhhhhhh, you're just pissed because you dumbasses voted for an abject failure, who is rightfully on the ropes, and about to be ko'd back to the 'burbs of Chicago come '12.

But hey, that's what happens when a bunch of uninformed morons vote for a smooth talker who never led a damn thing in his life, had nothing more than a sappy assed campaign slogan, and was an empty suit to begin with.

Oh, shut up, you pompous ass. You should be such a failure. Once again, you post totally useless crap. Go to bed.
Boy, you sure are a bunch o' angry lil' buggers these days.:evil:

Don't worry, we understand.:lol:

I'm continually impressed by how unflappable he is, regardless of how obnoxious, personal, and disrespectable the shit-flingers get. Kudos, Obama.

The blame game king? unflappable? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He blames Scott bathroom tissues for his inability to wipe his own ass! ....... :cuckoo:
Obama and the Statists use the Constitution for that.

Just WHAT does this ARROGANT little SHIT think he's going to do? ARREST someone for SPEAKING AGAINST HIM?

FUCK OBAMA! He makes me want to PUKE. I would PISS on the sons a bitch if he was on FIRE.

grow a pair, i've met girl scouts that have bigger balls.

ooooooh, obam said something almost mean about my ricky.

man the fuck up

Here's the trick.

President Obama didn't say anything mean. He offered some advice. And he cut the guy some slack.

It was Rove that went after Perry. :lol:

*low unemployment
*strong housing market

Laughable to say the least.

Feared and respected globally? By whom? We were a laughing stock under Bush. This was the man that kept up spy plane missions to china until one got knocked out of the sky..and then he first lied about it, then demanded the return of the plane, then had to apologize for flying the mission there is the first place. After they tore the plane apart..they returned it. The attack on Iraq green lighted the Russian action in Georgia and the Chinese action in Tibet. And it also put a great deal of stress on Allies like Turkey who had to deal with the terrorists from the PKK (Who I think the Bush administration was backing for a while). And his cowboy texas swagger didn't play well in Europe..or anywhere else for that matter. Giving Angela Merkel a massage was the height of stupidity.

The housing Market was a bubble and shady mortgages bundled into financial instruments toppled our economy in the worst calamity since the great depression. It was also one of the biggest fleecings of the Middle Class by the rich in history.

And much like everything else in the Bush administration, the unemployment numbers were dodgy. Lots of people were getting laid off by conservative heroes like Carly Fiorina, who during a time of profit for HP, laid off over 30,000 employees. We also lost over 50,000 factories (and along with it, jobs) to places like China and Mexico. It seems a little odd..that there was a spike in unemployment from Oct 08 that climb to an all time high of 10% in December of 10. Which is even "odder" given the fact the Bush administration screwed up the numbers when they were scoring how bad the economy was. Add in they did accounting tricks with their books like keeping 2 very expensive wars out of the main budget. Gotta love those folks.

Just WHAT does this ARROGANT little SHIT think he's going to do? ARREST someone for SPEAKING AGAINST HIM?

FUCK OBAMA! He makes me want to PUKE. I would PISS on the sons a bitch if he was on FIRE.

grow a pair, i've met girl scouts that have bigger balls.

ooooooh, obam said something almost mean about my ricky.

man the fuck up
Your little dumbo eared, purple lipped, narcissist, megalomaniac, CRY BABY is WHINING about someone calling him on the carpet, and you're fucking STUPID enough to tell ME to "man up?" What a hypocritical DUMB ASS!

Wipe your dripping pussy and quit crying like your pussy and cheif...

images-98.jpg

Last edited:
The obama ass kisser libtard squad, just like the sassy little shits we have here...

civility-t-shirts.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYmnD3fhfk&feature=related]John Boehner on 60 Minutes. - YouTube[/ame]

Real conservative he-man, I tell you what.

:lol:

:lol:

This from the assholes who brought us " they bring a knife, we bring a gun" and "I want you to argue with them and get in their face".

I love civility from the left. But dear lord almighty, you are such wussies now if Obama is your glorious leader.

EDIT TO ADD; I'd be so embarrassed if he was my glorious leader. Jimmy Carter looks like a super hero next to this guy.

Why would you bring a knife in the first place?

well to be honest I have a knife I carry, but I also carry a gun.

:lol::lol::lol:

When did all politicians lose those labels? I wouldn't trust any of these Presidential hopefuls, with the exception of Ron Paul. But I don't see Obama losing, for starters anyone who campaigns on making abortion illegal, or putting creationism on the same page will never get enough votes to become President; and Ron Paul has done neither, and has consistently been against the Fed and wasteful spending.

Bush won because he was tolerable to people on the fence, same with Obama; now that the euphoria over Obama has died down its just a case of which party can gets its partisan voters out. Ron Paul has the greatest chance (with strong supporters on left and right), Obama has a chance as he is already in power, the rest have none.

Last edited:
I love that a grown adult actually uttered the phrase "sons a bitch" in a serious manner. Thanks for the laugh Pole Rider!

Forum List

Back