Obama's Arrogant, Elitist, Narcissist, Self Rears It's Ugly Head Again...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say"

WOLF BLITZER, HOST, CNN'S "THE SITUATION ROOM": Rick Perry, the governor of Texas, Republican presidential candidate now, says, the men and women of the United States military want someone who's worn the uniform. He says he served in the Air Force.

Do you see a comment like that, that he makes, referring to you, as disrespectful to the commander in chief?

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: You know, Mr. Perry just got into the presidential race. I think that everybody who runs for president, it probably takes them a little bit of time before they start realizing that this isn't like running for governor or running for senator or running for Congress, and you've got to be a little more careful about what you say.

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say" | RealClearPolitics

Just WHAT does this ARROGANT little SHIT think he's going to do? ARREST someone for SPEAKING AGAINST HIM?

FUCK OBAMA! He makes me want to PUKE. I wouldn't PISS on the sons a bitch if he was on FIRE.

Just WHAT does this ARROGANT little SHIT think he's going to do? ARREST someone for SPEAKING AGAINST HIM?

FUCK OBAMA! He makes me want to PUKE. I would PISS on the sons a bitch if he was on FIRE.

grow a pair, i've met girl scouts that have bigger balls.

ooooooh, obam said something almost mean about my ricky.

man the fuck up

I'm continually impressed by how unflappable he is, regardless of how obnoxious, personal, and disrespectable the shit-flingers get. Kudos, Obama.

For someone who tries to act so tough, you sure have a thin skin there Pale.

Perry made an attack and Obama defended himself. If people watch the video, then they will know that you are behaving like a little sissy girl, kicking and screaming.

However, this behavior is not surprising coming from the board's Internet Tough Guy.

WOLF BLITZER, HOST, CNN'S "THE SITUATION ROOM": Rick Perry, the governor of Texas, Republican presidential candidate now, says, the men and women of the United States military want someone who's worn the uniform. He says he served in the Air Force.

Do you see a comment like that, that he makes, referring to you, as disrespectful to the commander in chief?

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: You know, Mr. Perry just got into the presidential race. I think that everybody who runs for president, it probably takes them a little bit of time before they start realizing that this isn't like running for governor or running for senator or running for Congress, and you've got to be a little more careful about what you say.

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say" | RealClearPolitics

Holy crap--Obama is telling Perry to be "careful" about what he says---:lol: Just how much authority does Barack Obama think he has? How many times has Barack Obama insulted the tea party in this country--with comments that he wasn't "careful" saying--:cuckoo:

Last edited:

I thought he said military members want someone who wore the uniform. ;)

Good advice for Perry, another dis-uniter it seems.

:lol:

This from the assholes who brought us " they bring a knife, we bring a gun" and "I want you to argue with them and get in their face".

I love civility from the left. But dear lord almighty, you are such wussies now if Obama is your glorious leader.

EDIT TO ADD; I'd be so embarrassed if he was my glorious leader. Jimmy Carter looks like a super hero next to this guy.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back