Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Yes, i believe you covered the basics . Most corrupt administration ever. Obama is a fraud.
Well, at least you tards have given up trying to prove any of your nutbaggery has any merit whatsoever. That says everything.

The same rubes who parroted the Birther Claims championed by Trumpybear are the same ones who parrot the same lame, hollow and ambiguous talking points.

"You'll see, in the next episode......."

Obama's only crime was being President while black.

(He did magically bring out the latent racists)

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

He’s looking a lot like Nixon. Nixon was not a criminal but a lot of people around him doing his bidding were criminals. Obama did not learn from Nixon that you cannot let your anger and hatred of your enemies cloud your judgement.

I don’t know where and how you people think spying on an incoming President with government resources is ethical.
Nixon was a crook and got caught. Trump associates became subjects of investigation when they began communications with a foreign government, specifically Russia.

You people need to make damn sure that the next incoming Democrat Administration NOT have any conversation with foreign countries since the act gets your panties in such a bunch.
It's probably too late for that since the Democrats have already been actively taking China's side in this COVID 19 crisis.

I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself.
That's one large can of worms you've opened up. It's going to allow Trumpletards to spew forth every lunatic conspiracy theory and completely unfounded, nonfactual allegation they've read about on every horseshit right wing website that's out there.

Good luck trying to get them to actually prove anything.

...says one of the TDS-suffering idiots who can watch Joe Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the previous Ukraine PM and still say, 'Nothing to see here' - he doesn't really say what he says...'

:p

Obama's "Hope and Change" agenda was a crime against humanity.

He was also guilty of being complicit in a coup against a duly elected American President. Traitorous sonofabitch!

...says one of the TDS-suffering idiots who can watch Joe Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the previous Ukraine PM and still say, 'Nothing to see here' - he doesn't really say what he says...'
But...........you know what you wrote is a lie. And you know I can prove it's a lie..........so why bother?

He was also guilty of being complicit in a coup against a duly elected American President. Traitorous sonofabitch!
Impeachment isn't a coup. It's the constitutionally provided for remedy to address illegal behavior and abuses of power by the prez. Anything else?

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

He’s looking a lot like Nixon. Nixon was not a criminal but a lot of people around him doing his bidding were criminals. Obama did not learn from Nixon that you cannot let your anger and hatred of your enemies cloud your judgement.

I don’t know where and how you people think spying on an incoming President with government resources is ethical.
Nixon was a crook and got caught. Trump associates became subjects of investigation when they began communications with a foreign government, specifically Russia.

You people need to make damn sure that the next incoming Democrat Administration NOT have any conversation with foreign countries since the act gets your panties in such a bunch.
It's probably too late for that since the Democrats have already been actively taking China's side in this COVID 19 crisis.

Liberals’ hatred of Trump is so extreme they will side with any country over US. The UN/WHO tried to cover up for China as usual and Liberals have the further audacity to wag their finger at us telling us to listen to WHO.

A cure for Trumpoholicism will arrive in November 2020 when America boots the immature baby like spoiled brat emotional wreck cowardly bone spur racist whining asshole Donald Dork from the WH.

The New York times and CNN hosted a poll saying Fingers Joe has 93% chance of being elected. I'd trust them if I were you.

I guess I was wrong. I expected more than just some vague reference to a conspiracy theory.
That would be tough. There isn't anything more than grievance and self victimisation.

It's like they are positive that they believe all those stories, but they can't give a credible reason why they believe them
The evidence is clear and the post on this board have shown them. Can't you read? Oh, you only believe what you want to believe about your god Barry Sotoro. He is a fucking phony piece of shit. I have actually talked to the man personally on several occasions. Take it from me, I know.

If the evidence is so clear, why can't you point to a specific crime and present proof that it happened? It should be easy for you.

Whoopi and Joy said it on the view. That should be good enough right?

Impeachment isn't a coup. It's the constitutionally provided for remedy to address illegal behavior and abuses of power by the prez. Anything else?

That’s a good official definition of Impeachment. The Democrats made a mockery out of Impeachment when they used it as a weapon against Trump. Being “impeached” is so watered down now..... who cares if you are? It has morphed into a political tool.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

One crime he committed was hiring a known sex offender as his vp.
Prove me wrong

I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself.
That's one large can of worms you've opened up. It's going to allow Trumpletards to spew forth every lunatic conspiracy theory and completely unfounded, nonfactual allegation they've read about on every horseshit right wing website that's out there.

Good luck trying to get them to actually prove anything.

:p

Liberals’ hatred of Trump is so extreme
Liberal's hatred of Trump is a rational reaction to his buffoonery, dishonesty, incompetence, and corruption. I realize you can't see that. But then you're a member of his cult so..............

You are rationalizing hatred? Buffoonery, dishonesty, incompetence and corruption aptly describe the Obama Administration but not to the point of siding with countries that are a threat to us. You people listen / worship to what the globalists and US haters say and call us a cult???

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

Being President while black.

Why don't you just wait and see?

Forum List

Back