Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

I guess I was wrong. I expected more than just some vague reference to a conspiracy theory.
That would be tough. There isn't anything more than grievance and self victimisation.

It's like they are positive that they believe all those stories, but they can't give a credible reason why they believe them

So without any explanation of what it means, we should just consider Trump's new word, "Obamagate" means nothing more than Covfefe. Just more unintelligible mumbling from the great orange fool. I expected the Trump supporters to at least try to make something up even if they didn't have anything credible to add.

So without any explanation of what it means, we should just consider Trump's new word, "Obamagate" means nothing more than Covfefe. Just more unintelligible mumbling from the great orange fool. I expected the Trump supporters to at least try to make something up even if they didn't have anything credible to add.

trying to get them all on the same page is going to be a hoot

kindergarten rhetoric, open mouth drooling, leg humping, lying bullshit - straight out of the asylum.

trying to get them all on the same page is going to be a hoot

kindergarten rhetoric, open mouth drooling, leg humping, lying bullshit - straight out of the asylum.

Yep. Perhaps Hannity or Alex Jones will tell them something to say.

Obama dindunuffin !

cJZFEq1D.jpeg

I guess I was wrong. I expected more than just some vague reference to a conspiracy theory.
That would be tough. There isn't anything more than grievance and self victimisation.

It's like they are positive that they believe all those stories, but they can't give a credible reason why they believe them
We're waiting for Russia and fox News to tell us what to think

I appreciate the honest answer.

I appreciate the honest answer.
Muh Russia Kavanaugh avocados

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

It's a huge talk radio thing, so Trump and the Trumpsters can tell you all about it. Much like Russiagate and Maddow and her fans.

It's the winger national pastime.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

Meh. So what if Obama turned the FBI into the democrat Party's Secret Police!? A little Fascism never hurt anyone

Oh, the original Flynn 302 -- it's "missing"

It's a huge talk radio thing, so Trump and the Trumpsters can tell you all about it. Much like Russiagate and Maddow and her fans.

EXx_oyKVAAAurUg.png

View attachment 335066

Ah, your response is a talk radio meme. Cool.

Evidence?
Obama won the '08 by making a deal with wall street bankers , who were rewarded for crashing the economy

he then in fact chaired the very same banksters that had a hand in the entire fiscal construct to whitewash the entire scenario for the public

how else do you think a one term senator virtual unknown potus candidate could have risen so quickly to power?

~S~

The ones other countries hang people for.
I prefer to see him face a firing squad.

Forum List

Back