Obamacare was to save you $2,500 a year.

Obamacare was supposed to reduce the cost of medicines, why hasnt it.

• Without competition prices always go up.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I dont knkow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Put the government in control, regulate prices, and soon there isnt a drug left.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Not only did premiums go way up, deductibles became sky high.

Taxes will go sky high under Bernie’s plan.
No. Med4All is cheaper than the outrageously expensive, terribly inefficient, and entirely unjust system we have today.
No, it’s not. The figures they put out in support of it did NOT include all expenses. They were selective, to make it appear that way. And, studies prove them wrong-

Several independent studies have estimated that government spending on health care would increase dramatically, in the range of about $25 trillion to $35 trillion or more over a 10-year period. Specifically, a study released over the summer by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University estimated it would cost $32.6 trillion — $3.26 trillion per year — over 10 years. For comparison, the federal budget proposal for the fiscal year 2019 was $4.4 trillion, the Congressional Budget Office states.

How much would 'Medicare for All' cost? Democrats' health care plan explained
Wrong. The Koch Brothers commissioned the a study some time ago thinking they could prove your position. They proved Med4All would be cheaper. Makes sense right? The most expensive HC system in the fucking world, can’t be cost effective.
No, they didn’t. And the findings have been misrepresented according to the researcher.
The Cost of 'Medicare-for-All' - FactCheck.org
Did a study show big savings for Sanders' Medicare for All?
Wrong again. The study clearly showed it’s cheaper, then the lead researcher tried to deny it. Because after all, he was employed by the Koch Brothers. LOL.

Don’t buy into the lies from the establishment. The entire western world provides HC to all it’s citizens, except for the USA. I guess we just aren’t smart enough...or could it be the .1% really like the huge profits they make off the current fraudulent system?

And Republicans, Trump, & the GOP have done WHAT with health care?

Oh, that's right; they whined like a bunch of little girls.

Actually, President Trump proposed a plan for Tremendous Health Care which would cost less for Americans and provided unbelievably more superior service. However, the late John McCain went back on his word, and like Brutus- the senator from ancient times- stabbed his leader in the back and changed his vote to a "nay" at the last moment.

Now, its up to the D's to come up with a plan, Pelosi has passed no SERIOUS legislation.

Actually, President Trump proposed a plan for Tremendous Health Care which would cost less for Americans and provided unbelievably more superior service. However, the late John McCain went back on his word, and like Brutus- the senator from ancient times- stabbed his leader in the back and changed his vote to a "nay" at the last moment.

Now, its up to the D's to come up with a plan, Pelosi has passed no SERIOUS legislation.

So where can I find the link that outlines the tremendous health care plan Trump proposed? I as long with others would like to read it.

So where can I find the link that outlines the tremendous health care plan Trump proposed? I as long with others would like to read it.

Its a dead letter now, McCain torpedo'ed it. President Trump gave several speeches about it, if you like you can listen to his speeches during that time, where he describes it as fantastic, superb and fabulous.

Its a dead letter now, McCain torpedo'ed it. President Trump gave several speeches about it, if you like you can listen to his speeches during that time, where he describes it as fantastic, superb and fabulous.

Oh so you have no proof and he had no proof? Fantastic, superb and fabulous is not a health care plan.

Oh so you have no proof and he had no proof? Fantastic, superb and fabulous is not a health care plan.

What difference does it make at this point in time?

The liberals didn't want tremendous health care at lower costs, so we didn't get it.

Water under the bridge, we need to look forward.

I'm sure that President Trump will get this back on the front burner again, probably in his 2nd term.

Forum List

Back