Obamacare still doing fine thank you very much LOL

Of course the dupes are totally misinformed on this...
After one year of Trump, Obamacare is actually doing fine
Of course, Franco. The wage earners are paying through the nose for insurance just so the freeloaders and free shit generation can enjoy ''free" Obamacare. What else is new?
As the article says, the average monthly cost is $89. The only problem is the ridiculous cost of healthcare under the old scam GOP nonsystem. We need more regulations to cut costs and of course we will have to wait for Democrats to get control.

Of course, Franco. The wage earners are paying through the nose for insurance just so the freeloaders and free shit generation can enjoy ''free" Obamacare. What else is new?
At least they can work now and still get Medicaid. They used to have to go on welfare to get Medicaid... With subsidies they can have good jobs and still afford to pay what they can. You are highly misinformed and fear mongered.

At least they can work now and still get Medicaid. They used to have to go on welfare to get Medicaid... With subsidies they can have good jobs and still afford to pay what they can. You are highly misinformed and fear mongered.
The old GOP non-system of er care death and bankruptcies was a total mess and waste of money in many Ways...

I may be misinformed and fear mongered but someone is paying for all that free shit and I just realized that someone is ME and I've had about enough.

I may be misinformed and fear mongered but someone is paying for all that free shit and I just realized that someone is ME and I've had about enough.

If you come up with a better way to do a free-market health plan that is not worthless, let us know. The Rep Congress failed miserably. If they were only willing to raise taxes on the top .1%, everything would be peachy, but I forgot, the top .1% owns the Reps.

You care so much about paying a bit more for better insurance (if you are self-employed), but you don't care about all of the waste in the current administration? Pruitt in the EPA, Trumps golf adventures practically every weekend with SS in-tow (he promised during the campaign he would not do this BTW), Trump family members going on foreign boondoggles every 2 weeks, with security in-tow.

Give me a break.

Your concern for your fellow citizens is touching, super Patriot. Everyone is paying what they can... But you always were paying for them. Now they pay something and have preventive medicine and a doctor to save money as as opposed to ER care, bankruptcies, and scam GOP policies of the past.

You didn't realize anything, you were brainwashed into being a a bigot idiot LOL...

Of course it is. Besides phony theatrics, Congress hasn't touched it. Trump busted out a few windows, but also hasn't done anything substantial to get rid of it. No politician invested in the current system would think of it. ACA gives the federal government power over a third of the nation's economy. No way in hell they'll walk away from that.

Of course it is. Besides phony theatrics, Congress hasn't touched it. Trump busted out a few windows, but also hasn't done anything substantial to get rid of it. No politician invested in the current system would think of it. ACA gives the federal government power over a third of the nation's economy. No way in hell they'll walk away from that.
Thank God

Thank God
Yeah. I suppose he's probably in on it as well. Follow the money.

You're very much misinformed you and I and every other tax payer has paid for Medicaid since it's inception, but there are many programs your tax dollar's goes towards that neither you nor I know about.

You're very much misinformed you and I and every other tax payer has paid for Medicaid since it's inception, but there are many programs your tax dollar's goes towards that neither you nor I know about.

Yes, we have paid taxes but I should have made it clear that I was referring to the people who have never worked, never paid taxes, are on welfare and other free shit programs, living the high life on the taxpayer's dime

I'm sick of paying for the negative externalities of unbridled corporatism but yah know sometimes the value structure goes more than 1 level deep. You shouldn't think just about a penny of your taxes going towards it, which is very narrow minded. You also have to consider the broad reaching effects of insuring another 12 million, which undoubtedly also affects you and I'd bet in a net positive way.

You didn't realize anything, you were brainwashed into being a a bigot idiot LOL...

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
You always did pay for them, Just in the stupidest cruelist most expensive way...

Hossfly, post: 20385824

Are you so obtuse that you don’t get that your so-called freeloaders existed prior to Obamacare. Wage earners of course paid a share to cover them one twenty dollar box of Kleenex on the hospital bill at a tine. . Now it’s openly regulated and the so-called freeloaders get
Medical care sooner before whatever condition they have gets worse.

And will a conservative tell us how there can be so much Trumpo jobs success all the while the ACA is still helping people. Is it or is it not a jobs killer?

Where have you been?

Healthcare Job Growth on Record Pace in 2016 | employment, healthcare ...
The healthcare sector created 234,600 jobs in the first half of 2016, including 39,000 new jobs in June, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics ...
Health Care Just Became the U.S.'s Largest Employer - The Atlantic
Jan 9, 2018 · In the American labor market, services are the new steel.

Those wage earners are doing quite well, right? Thank god so much fewer free loaders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back