Obamacare sign-ups top 6 million

I'd say,,, hmmm letsee... the same people who would have put John McCain and Sarah Palin in office. Doesn't that really speak for the mindset of the right whether you agree with that mindset or not?

Surely yiou aren't suggesting that either McCain OR, heaven forbid, Sarah Palin are more experienced or more brilliant than Obama. are you? After all ,Obama has been president for 6 years while the other two and even Romney have NO experience as president!:lol:

Perhaps if you were more specific the readers and I could better comprehend what you are talking about. Obama has done more than many former presidents Remember these things:

1. Osama Bin Ladien...terminated.

2. varoius drone attacks that killed Taliban leaders..... saved hundreds of American soldier's lives

3. Consumer protection Agency created and strengthened.

4 PPACA implemented. .... millions of Americans insured that were not before, Prior conditions clause scrapped.

5. Inflation kept under control

6. Leadership in securing NATO support to overthrow Qhaddafy,

There is more but I think the list above is a great starter to disprove any assertion that Obama has done very little!

BTWIf you don't listen to "talk shows" I wonder if you watch FOX news or what? Just where do you get your Right Wing juice ?
So, in your cool aid drinking, delusional, radical commie leftist mind, Obama has been a success domestically, internationally, on national security, and militarily? :lmao:

So, in your piss drinking, rabid terrorist, right wing Taliban Draconian mind you think I will let you overlook the 6 points I made above? Read the post and answer your own stupid question. :lol:
You call those points? Ha ha ha. What a joke you are.

-Obama has messed up our economy, more people are poor than ever before. That's not going to stop him and his cronies from their class warfare tactics and dividing Americans against each other. Fortunately, it is no longer working.

-Obamacare has been a national disaster which not only has failed to insure the intended uninsured but has caused the insured to loose their insurance and / or pay more for what they had before.

-The world is in turmoil and American credibility and prestige is at its lowest, America's enemies are on the march and we have lost allies thanks to a weak paper tiger bullshit artist presidency. The Arab Spring Obama pushed for was an epic fail that triggered mayhem, genocide, and instability throughout the Middle East. Not to mention gave rise to Islamic extremism.

-Al Queda and other Islamic terrorist groups are on the rise again in countries such as Syria, Iraq, and parts of Africa. Obama's weakness has only emboldened them, especially after they were able to kill a US ambassador in Ben Ghazi with Obama perpetrating the BIG LIE he told Americans that it was protesters related to a film that killed the Ambassador. He should actually be impeached for it, but the lapdog media and fellow Democrats dint have the balls to do it.

In short, Obama = Jimmy Carter on steroids. That's the point. And we're lucky if this country survives the next three years under Obama.

Last edited:
Roudy said:
-Obama has messed up our economy, .
Are you serious? Obama messed up our economy? Where do you get your right wing swill? I could excuse your ignorance if it was ancient history but any economic damage done to our country started in the dawn of the 21st Century. Obama wasn't president when the housing crisis unfolded or when big banks started to fail. He had the mess handed to him and has done a marvelous job of cleaning up behind the GOP big spending war machine.
more people are poor than ever before
Ever heard of the Great Depression? Yeah, the Republicans caused that too!

That's not going to stophim and his cronies from their class warfare tactics and dividing Americans against each other. Fortunately, it is no longer working.

Please explain Obama's class warfare tactics. I haven't seen any. Maybe thats why you see those apparitions as "no longer working." They never existed in the first place.

-Obamacare has been a national disaster which not only has failed to insure the intended uninsured but has caused the insured to loose their insurance and / or pay more for what they had before.
I guess you haven't been keeping up. The PPACA is alive and well and has success written all over it!

-The world is in turmoil and American credibility and prestige is at its lowest,

what turmoil is that? Please enlighten us. And who is the author of that dubious notion that American
credibility and prestige is at its lowest? From my perspective, after Bush, our credibility and prestige had no where to go but UP!

America's enemies are on the march and we have lost allies thanks to a weak paper tiger bullshit artist presidency.
If anything, America's enemies are on the march trying to dodge drones; and ,any loss of allies was not because of weakness in the white house but possibly due to reports of CIA's/NSA clandestine wire tapping of conversations between foreign heads of states.

The Arab Spring Obama pushed for was an epic fail that triggered mayhem, genocide, and instability throughout the Middle East. Not to mention gave rise to Islamic extremism.
Pray tell! You bed wetter "conservatives" need to back off and take a look at what you are saying. First you accuse the president of being a Muslim then you say he pushed for the Arab Spring. Isn't that a contradiction? Oh, I forgot, standard logic doesn't apply in Obama blasting...''S cuse me!!!!

-Al Queda and other Islamic terrorist groups are on the rise again in countries such as Syria, Iraq, and parts of Africa.
Well, they peaked during the Bush years and attacked us on our own soil, why didn't your hero, BUSH, keep that from happening in the first place? If he would have spent his time and our money watching and containing Al Queda Et al.. instead of seeking personal revenge in IRAQ, we wouldn't be having this conversation.. Still, you have listed no source for your assertions so I assume you are just speculating again!

Obama's weakness has only emboldened them, especially after they were able to kill a US ambassador in Ben Ghazi with Obama perpetrating the BIG LIE he told Americans that it was protesters related to a film that killed the Ambassador.

Did Bushes weakness embolden "them" to kill 3000 Americans on our soil? That 3000 represents a whole lot more than the few who died at Ben Ghazi. Considering the difference in numbers of casualties in the two incidents, you ought to be still castigating Bush for another ten years. However, in your blind hatred of our present president, Obama, you grasp wildly at any fictitious thing you can to justify your part in this oral lynching!
He should actually be impeached for it, but the lapdog media and fellow Democrats dint have the balls to do it.

I'm sure YOUR insight is deeper and more valuable than that of the entire Congress but they make the decisions, not you! BTW, if Obama is so weak, as you propose, why would accuse anyone of not having the balls to impeach him? Get a life and stop obsessing over Obama. BTW the media is as much a lapdog for the right as it is for the left, except, of course for FAUX News which is the most biased out there!

In short, Obama = Jimmy Carter on steroids. That's the point. And we're lucky if this country survives the next three years under Obama.
____ NO, Jimmy Carter on steroids was Reagan. Obama is FDR without the wheelchair.
We were lucky Obama came along when he did, otherwise we would be in a major war and probably a second depression with Sarah Palin at the helm. {With all the stress, McCain most likely have kicked the bucket in the first year he was elected.)

Roudy said:
-Obama has messed up our economy, .
Are you serious? Obama messed up our economy? Where do you get your right wing swill? I could excuse your ignorance if it was ancient history but any economic damage done to our country started in the dawn of the 21st Century. Obama wasn't president when the housing crisis unfolded or when big banks started to fail. He had the mess handed to him and has done a marvelous job of cleaning up behind the GOP big spending war machine.
more people are poor than ever before
Ever heard of the Great Depression? Yeah, the Republicans caused that too!

Please explain Obama's class warfare tactics. I haven't seen any. Maybe thats why you see those apparitions as "no longer working." They never existed in the first place.

I guess you haven't been keeping up. The PPACA is alive and well and has success written all over it!

what turmoil is that? Please enlighten us. And who is the author of that dubious notion that American
credibility and prestige is at its lowest? From my perspective, after Bush, our credibility and prestige had no where to go but UP!

If anything, America's enemies are on the march trying to dodge drones; and ,any loss of allies was not because of weakness in the white house but possibly due to reports of CIA's/NSA clandestine wire tapping of conversations between foreign heads of states.

Pray tell! You bed wetter "conservatives" need to back off and take a look at what you are saying. First you accuse the president of being a Muslim then you say he pushed for the Arab Spring. Isn't that a contradiction? Oh, I forgot, standard logic doesn't apply in Obama blasting...''S cuse me!!!!

Well, they peaked during the Bush years and attacked us on our own soil, why didn't your hero, BUSH, keep that from happening in the first place? If he would have spent his time and our money watching and containing Al Queda Et al.. instead of seeking personal revenge in IRAQ, we wouldn't be having this conversation.. Still, you have listed no source for your assertions so I assume you are just speculating again!

Did Bushes weakness embolden "them" to kill 3000 Americans on our soil? That 3000 represents a whole lot more than the few who died at Ben Ghazi. Considering the difference in numbers of casualties in the two incidents, you ought to be still castigating Bush for another ten years. However, in your blind hatred of our present president, Obama, you grasp wildly at any fictitious thing you can to justify your part in this oral lynching!
He should actually be impeached for it, but the lapdog media and fellow Democrats dint have the balls to do it.

I'm sure YOUR insight is deeper and more valuable than that of the entire Congress but they make the decisions, not you! BTW, if Obama is so weak, as you propose, why would accuse anyone of not having the balls to impeach him? Get a life and stop obsessing over Obama. BTW the media is as much a lapdog for the right as it is for the left, except, of course for FAUX News which is the most biased out there!

____ NO, Jimmy Carter on steroids was Reagan. Obama is FDR without the wheelchair.
We were lucky Obama came along when he did, otherwise we would be in a major war and probably a second depression with Sarah Palin at the helm. {With all the stress, McCain most likely have kicked the bucket in the first year he was elected.)
Too bad you are wrong on every point and an ignorant cool aid drinker.

Where are the jobs Obama promised? Where is the recovery? Where is the working with the other side of the isle for the benefit of the country? Where are the lower health insurance payments? Where is the "respect" we were supposed to get from the international community? Where is the transparency and respect for people's rights and privacy? And etc. etc. etc.

All nonexistent, and lies by this snake oil salesman president who runs his administration like a mafia boss.

Denial is not a river in Egypt, but for you liberal cool aid drinkers IT IS. Keep drinking. Ha ha ha.

Qhaddafy

Roudy said:
Just by the way he spelled Gaddafi, you know he's an uneducated, uniformed moron. Exact qualifications of an Obama robot.

Au Contraire , It is YOU who are uneducated and uninformed. I have seen professional journalists spell Khaddafi's name in more than a few ways. Most seem just spell it the way they think it sounds.
Go ahead choose one: Quddafy, Kaddafi, Gaddafi or anything similar... It won't make me think anything less of you than I already do!

But that's ok, you had to do something to detract from your lackluster performance here.

Here is an educated link to make you eat crow:

Christian Science Monitor said:
Part of the problem here is that there's no universally accepted authority for transliterating Arabic names. Normally, news outlets will just go with whatever spelling the subject prefers, but this particular subject hasn't settled on a single Roman orthography for his name.

Gaddafi? Kadafi? Qaddafi? What's the correct spelling? - CSMonitor.com

Roudy said:
Too bad you are wrong on every point and an ignorant cool aid drinker.

Where are the jobs Obama promised? Where is the recovery? Where is the working with the other side of the isle for the benefit of the country? Where are the lower health insurance payments? Where is the "respect" we were supposed to get from the international community? Where is the transparency and respect for people's rights and privacy? And etc. etc. etc.

All nonexistent, and lies by this snake oil salesman president who runs his administration like a mafia boss.

Denial is not a river in Egypt, but for you liberal cool aid drinkers IT IS. Keep drinking. Ha ha ha.
Where is any reference to the op in your rant? Why don't you address the points I made in post #123. Your innocuous hyperbole signals your defeat...Go on vent... that is all you have left.

Forum List

Back