Obamacare’s Medicaid Fraud

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I'm still amazed you people voted for THIS? It makes me ill
links in article at site

SNIP:
couple of weeks ago I visited my internist for the annual physical to which she subjects me in order to confirm that my various organs are still operating according to specifications. As she poked and prodded, I asked how her practice was going. This question elicited a resigned sigh and a brief but poignant discourse on the necessity of “firing” her Medicaid patients. Medicaid, the government program that ostensibly provides health coverage for the poor, imposes so much red tape and pays so parsimoniously that she simply cannot afford to treat these patients if she wishes to avoid bankruptcy.

This is a conscientious doctor, and she is clearly troubled that Medicaid forces her to choose between solvency and treating patients who truly need care. Nor is she alone. This choice is being forced on physicians across the nation. And the ironically titled Affordable Care Act is about to make the problem far worse. As Avik Roy writes in his new book, How Medicaid Fails the Poor, “Obamacare will shove 17 million more Americans into Medicaid, the developed world’s worst health care system.” Thus, over half of the uninsured ACA will allegedly cover will receive nothing but a useless card.

SNIP:
This, come to think of it, is to be expected. The Democrat record regarding the underprivileged isn’t pretty. They defended slavery, enforced racial segregation, opposed women’s suffrage, and still chain low-income students to public schools that teach them virtually nothing. It shouldn’t be surprising, then, that the Democrats have created a health “reform” program that denies poor people access to decent medical care.

ALL of it here
Obamacare?s Medicaid Fraud | The American Spectator

Last edited by a moderator:
Obamacare is all about government control over the individual.

Why do it's supporters value their life so little that they would

surrender their right to free choice & place medical decisions in to

the hands of incompetent despots?

Forum List

Back