OBAMACARE has to go

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
It must be eliminated or revised. Unfortunately, we have the needy who need medical care. HOWEVER, we CANNOT provide incentives for people to be lazy good for nothing living off the system vegtables, and that's what Obamacare does. We have to hold people accountable. Obamacare was destined to fail. My first instinct is:

1. Close the borders. No more illegals, and be proactive with strict punishment. We can't afford them. They reduce the standard of living. It's beyond my belief liberals (Hillary) want open borders. It's as if they're purposely trying to destroy this country. That or they're just plain dumb. There's no other explanation.

2. Provide an environment for teenagers to work again. They’re so dependent and lazy today; of course they want free stuff and dig liberal propaganda.

3. Competitive market. My mother knows insurance better than anyone. She’s recognized this for decades.

4. Cap pharmaceuticals. Sure that doesn’t represent a free market, but fk these assholes. They’re robbing us.

5. Open market pharmaceuticals.

6. We’re not going to pay for your fking birth control. Get fked on your own dime.

7. Can’t achieve an erection? That’s not my problem. Buy your own woody.

8. We’re not paying for your lame ass abortion either. For all I care have it done in an alley someplace, or pay for it yourself. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

9. Actively promote real solutions in the medical field. We’re so lazy and dependent. I could be crippled with my back or I can be perfectly capable. I chose capable, so I exercise, and at 55 my back is far stronger than it was at 30. No surgery, no Xrays, nothing but independent solutions that work. .

10. You’re fat, male homosexual, smoker etc.? Sorry man, you’re just going to have to pay a higher premium. Don’t like it? Then how did you come to the conclusion smokers should pay higher premiums, but fat people and gay males should not? Not PC? Answer, CORRECT.

11. Living off the system having babies? We remove your mothering parts and your kids, because you’re a waste of space. Course we can’t really do that, but on some level it sure feels righteous. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

12. We're not paying for any of your tummy tuck, fat suck BS. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

13. Investigate single-payer. Perhaps we can have insurance "companies" administer.

14. Cap liability.

15. Move funds from prison institutions to the health field. In my world you commit an armed robbery we remove your hand. Commit sexual assault we wack of your johnson (no pun intended). Then we just set you free. See that? simple straightforward solutions that work. We're gong to save a lot of cash, and there will sure be a lot less crime and dependency.

I think his idea for having the exchanges competing all across the country is a great idea, and think his plans for Big Pharm regulation and transparency, paid parental leave etc etc will make revamped TrumpCare a great success. lol

I think his idea for having the exchanges competing all across the country is a great idea, and think his plans for Big Pharm regulation and transparency, paid parental leave etc etc will make revamped TrumpCare a great success. lol

Coming from Trump who said that pregnant women are bad for business. I love how he says one thing about abortion, then says pregnancy is bad for business. Does he expect women to be pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen? Funny how he contradicts himself to cover as many bases as possible.

If we're going to be honest, pregnant women are bad for business. Unless of course you're in the diaper business.

If we're going to be honest, pregnant women are bad for business. Unless of course you're in the diaper business.

Except that children are needed to perpetuate the existence of our human race and that those same children are future consumers.

Obamacare will be one of the first things to go! ;):D

Coming from Trump who said that pregnant women are bad for business. I love how he says one thing about abortion, then says pregnancy is bad for business. Does he expect women to be pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen? Funny how he contradicts himself to cover as many bases as possible.
He did what he had to do to take over the New BS GOP and the country, but don't be surprised when he leaves the BS GOP propaganda talk of Hillary the liar and traitor behind, as well as all the other crap that got him elected. Already has...

I signed up today after losing my insurance due to divorce....awesome...I will pay $513 a month for just me..$7000 deductible.
That is NOT health insurance. That is catastrophic insurance...
Oh...and I have to change my doctor.

He did what he had to do to take over the New BS GOP and the country, but don't be surprised when he leaves the BS GOP propaganda talk of Hillary the liar and traitor behind, as well as all the other crap that got him elected. Already has...

You're still drunk aren't you?

Except that children are needed to perpetuate the existence of our human race and that those same children are future consumers.

Goes without saying?

So it's only bad for business if you only look at the fact that women will take off for maternity leave.

Goes without saying?

So it's only bad for business if you only look at the fact that women will take off for maternity leave.

Correct.

Forum List

Back