Obamacare Good or Bad ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Hello, In France we have a good cover for health and médicament but thing are changing we have some médicament that are not Reimbursed.

And we are forced to take generic drugs that are not the same drugs as the brand in question, I do not know much about American care, reimbursement, taken care of.
Is it better with Obamacare, is it cheaper for you Americans your healthcare system?

Obamacare was nothing more than an excuse for taxpayer subsidies to pay for free healthcare to freeloaders ,mainly bums on generational welfare and illegal's who pop out babies like gerbils, Obamacare is a failure ,as Obama was a failure, so :bigboy:and pay your way , and quit playing the victim .
Is it the middles class who pay the most for the obama care ? it's like here always the middle class who are les vaches à lait/ the cash cows as they say.

I don't know if the middle class pays "the most" for Obama Care. I'm honestly not real concerned with who 'pays the most'.

The fact is, when you demand insurance companies cover people with pre-existing conditions, and when you force them to cover everyone, and when you subsidize those that refuse to buy their own insurance..... everyone else is going to pay more.

We're all paying more. IT's that simple.
Hello, In France we have a good cover for health and médicament but thing are changing we have some médicament that are not Reimbursed.

And we are forced to take generic drugs that are not the same drugs as the brand in question, I do not know much about American care, reimbursement, taken care of.
Is it better with Obamacare, is it cheaper for you Americans your healthcare system?

Obamacare was nothing more than an excuse for taxpayer subsidies to pay for free healthcare to freeloaders ,mainly bums on generational welfare and illegal's who pop out babies like gerbils, Obamacare is a failure ,as Obama was a failure, so :bigboy:and pay your way , and quit playing the victim .
Is it the middles class who pay the most for the obama care ? it's like here always the middle class who are les vaches à lait/ the cash cows as they say.

I don't know if the middle class pays "the most" for Obama Care. I'm honestly not real concerned with who 'pays the most'.

The fact is, when you demand insurance companies cover people with pre-existing conditions, and when you force them to cover everyone, and when you subsidize those that refuse to buy their own insurance..... everyone else is going to pay more.

We're all paying more. IT's that simple.
Actually, dingbat dupe, the cost rise curve has bent down slightly despite GOP sabotage. Criminy the costs went up so fast before ACA it was ridiculous. Those people did not refuse to buy insurance, there was no way they could afford it. In blue States and a growing number of red States, the poor Etc (up to 130% of poverty for you fox bots who appear 2 know nothing) are on Medicaid now, no more expensive for the system than the old ER and bankruptcy non-system. Again, the problem in the USA is the ridiculous costs of everything in the GOP scam.

Moron, are we saying yes Obamacare is good or yes, Obamacare is bad?????????????? Pretty bad when you fuck up making your own poll.

Moron, are we saying yes Obamacare is good or yes, Obamacare is bad?????????????? Pretty bad when you fuck up making your own poll.
Hey, i ask question i am not American my question was not ask well i know that but i can't change it.i get that you think it is bad

Hey, i ask question i am not American my question was not ask well i know that but i can't change it.i get that you think it is bad
Welcome to political discourse with ignorant brainwashed American right Wingers and haters LOL. Never allow Fox News over there.Vive La France! My name Franco is short 4 Francophile. My problem is I can't remember the last name of my old girlfriend in Lyon and of course the United States did not have dual citizenship when I was born damn it LOL...

Your poll is a bit faulty.

You ask the question, "is it A or B?"

And then you give two choices "Yes or No".

Do you see the problem ???
I can't change but you are right it don't work sorry, peoples just comment about the question.
Well if they read your first post, it is obvious yes means Obamacare is good...

I can't change but you are right it don't work sorry, peoples just comment about the question.
I realy screw up the question and now nobody understand what going on ;) and i bit lost with this Obamacare it is quite diffirent here ;)

I realy screw up the question and now nobody understand what going on ;) and i bit lost with this Obamacare it is quite diffirent here ;)
Doesn't really matter, especially if they read Post Number One..
Unfortunately in America so many people worship the rich and believe fighting 4 rights is communism LOL... And our right wing GOP propaganda machine is huge now. Never allow Fox in France! Garbage...

Obviously yes means Obamacare is good. Read post number 1.

Obamacare is good but not great at bringing down costs. It is the supposed GOP plan after all, using competition alone to bring down costs. And of course it turns out the GOP will not vote 4 anything that ends the huge Profits of big health big Pharma big insurance. The scumbag GOP is a disgrace and so is the willful ignorance of you dupes.

Yeah, I laughed when I saw that too. "Is Obamacare good or bad"

Answer Yes or No.

Wah? Uh? Huh?

Answer Yes or No.

Wah? Uh? Huh?

Really. o_O

Answer Yes or No.

Wah? Uh? Huh?
SEE Post 8 i said that people could give a opinion should be more simple for you American people i don't use the Obamacare.
But that don't mean that i am not interest about what it did for you ;)

The deal is obamacare is good for more than it is bad in some parts of the country. Vice Versa in other parts of the country. Kind of screwed up, isn't it?

The deal is obamacare is good for more than it is bad in some parts of the country. Vice Versa in other parts of the country. Kind of screwed up, isn't it?
Obamacare is too much change and too expensive The CIA has unlimited credit for your health It should be the same why not?

Forum List

Back