Obama: you will never get back manufacturing jobs that fled the US

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
We now know that US Companies are coming back here as well as foreign companies joining them. Toyota has announced that they need 4800 employees for new Plants in Indiana and Alabama.

We now know that US Companies are coming back here as well as foreign companies joining them. Toyota has announced that they need 4800 employees for new Plants in Indiana and Alabama.
Do you have some stats on what the net growth has been for manufacturing jobs in the US over the past few decades?

Do you have some stats on what the net growth has been for manufacturing jobs in the US over the past few decades?

I'd like to see those stats. So on one hand you bring in 4800 jobs but lose 5000. Companies are not coming back in droves to U.S. a handful but never a good percentage.

I'd like to see those stats. So on one hand you bring in 4800 jobs but lose 5000. Companies are not coming back in droves to U.S. a handful but never a good percentage.
Sounds like you make statements up in your own mind. Remember Obama said None would be ever coming back!

Sounds like you make statements up in your own mind. Remember Obama said None would be ever coming back!
How about those stats? A 10 year chart should do. Pick whichever reliable one you can find and let’s analyze

Forum List

Back