Obama: Wrong About So Much; Right About This

Are you happy with the way he is screwing up the withdrawal? Because nobody else in the world is.

I've addressed this at least 20 times. There was no good way to withdraw which is why Bush, Obama and Trump didn't do it.

When you do stupid things (staying in Afghanistan was incredibly stupid) bad things happen. We've seen it over and over (Vietnam, Libya, etc) but never seem to learn.

I understand.......you are a part of the cult unable to understand that there is more to life than (R) or (D).

Cult???

Only you Leftists use the term because you lie about everything.

“Describing Trump supporters as a cult has become a trope among his Democratic critics. Which seems ironic, considering how the very same crowd in the past four years tended to invest emotionally in whoever they hoped would end Trump's presidency. Special Counsel Robert Muller probably received the lion's share of the prayers, though figures like ex-FBI director James Comey or even Trump's fixer-turned-critic Michael Cohen basked in some limelight.

The Biden hagiography reached an ear-piercing pitch during the inauguration week. A CNN host saw a vision of the president-elect's arms embracing America in the lighting of the Lincoln memorial, while a New York Times editor confessed to experiencing chills upon Biden landing at Joint Base Andrews. One could be excused for seeing such accounts as quasi-religious.” 'Government becomes God': Jacobin's satirical cover literally idolizing Biden strikes nerve

1611525811588.png

1630069812819.png

Now.....who did you claim you voted for?

Cult???

Only you Leftists use the term because you lie about everything.

“Describing Trump supporters as a cult has become a trope among his Democratic critics. Which seems ironic, considering how the very same crowd in the past four years tended to invest emotionally in whoever they hoped would end Trump's presidency. Special Counsel Robert Muller probably received the lion's share of the prayers, though figures like ex-FBI director James Comey or even Trump's fixer-turned-critic Michael Cohen basked in some limelight.

The Biden hagiography reached an ear-piercing pitch during the inauguration week. A CNN host saw a vision of the president-elect's arms embracing America in the lighting of the Lincoln memorial, while a New York Times editor confessed to experiencing chills upon Biden landing at Joint Base Andrews. One could be excused for seeing such accounts as quasi-religious.” 'Government becomes God': Jacobin's satirical cover literally idolizing Biden strikes nerve

1611525811588.png

View attachment 531331

Now.....who did you claim you voted for?

Jo Jorgensen. I believed she was the best option for ending the wars. Biden surprised me. I said I would vote for Trump if he did it. He didn't.

I've addressed this at least 20 times. There was no good way to withdraw which is why Bush, Obama and Trump didn't do it.

When you do stupid things (staying in Afghanistan was incredibly stupid) bad things happen. We've seen it over and over (Vietnam, Libya, etc) but never seem to learn.

You are confused Moon Bat because there is a better way and we have told you and your stupid uneducated Moon Bat buddies that several times.

1. Secure the critical assets

2. Remove the American citizens and Afghans that are at risks.

3. Close down the bases

4. Extract the troops

it ain't rocket science but Potatohead screwed it up big time and now it is a clusterfuck. He literally did everything wrong.

Trump would have done it the right way but since the Democrats stole the elction from the American people we so not have his competent leadership. Instead we have the embarrassment of Joe Dufus, aka President Potatohead.

You are confused Moon Bat because there is a better way and we have told you and your stupid uneducated Moon Bat buddies that several times.

1. Secure the critical assets

2. Remove the American citizens and Afghans that are at risks.

3. Close down the bases

4. Extract the troops

it ain't rocket science but Potatohead screwed it up big time and now it is a clusterfuck. He literally did everything wrong.

Trump would have done it the right way but since the Democrats stole the elction from the American people we so not have his competent leadership. Instead we have the embarrassment of Joe Dufus, aka President Potatohead.

If that is what should have been done, Trump should have done it. He didn't. We were long past the time to leave.

Remember Trump told us how easy he would have in renegotiating a trade deal with China also. He didn't even actually try because he is all words.

No matter how poorly another politician does, it in no way makes Trump a better choice. It may make the other choice as poor of a choice but in no way does it make Trump a good one.
5 yr Russia hoax took so much time away from Afghani............................All illegal

2 phony impeachments took so much time away from Afghan

The fraud election took so much time away from Afgani

24/7 MSM TDS took so much time away from Afghani

You are totally responsible for all this. You are the American Taliban

If that is what should have been done, Trump should have done it. He didn't. We were long past the time to leave.

Remember Trump told us how easy he would have in renegotiating a trade deal with China also. He didn't even actually try because he is all words.
All false. There was no agreement with TRUMP. Quit lying, Taliban didn't live up to it

You are totally responsible for all blood in this with your vote

5 yr Russia hoax took so much time away from Afghani............................All illegal

2 phony impeachments took so much time away from Afghan

The fraud election took so much time away from Afgani

24/7 MSM TDS took so much time away from Afghani

You are totally responsible for all this. You are the American Taliban

Go back and look......I said the whole Russia thing was bogus (just as the whole China thing was). I'm not a part of the cults.

(Vietnam, Libya, etc) but never seem to learn.

What we learned in Vietnam is not to have incompetent Democrat leadership like we saw from LBJ that caused unneeded American battlefield losses by trying to fight a war on the enemy's terms Nixon fixed that by taking the war to the enemy and we got the Communists to agree to the sovereignty of South Vietnam, which was the objective all along.

But there was even a bigger lesson to be learned from the Democrats. They are the ones that initiated the Church Case amendment to defund aid to South Vietnam and give the green light to the Communists to undo the agreement and invade.

It was another betrayal of of our allies that Democrats are so famous for and a lesson for Americans to never elect Democrats. The blood of the Killing Fields is on the hands of the Democrats just like this failure of the withdrawal is on the hands of these idiots that let Joe Dufus steal the election.

What we learned in Vietnam is not to have incompetent Democrat leadership like we saw from LBJ that caused unneeded American battlefield losses by trying to fight a war on the enemy's terms Nixon fixed that by taking the war to the enemy and we got the Communists to agree to the sovereignty of South Vietnam, which was the objective all along.

But there was even a bigger lesson to be learned from the Democrats. They are the ones that initiated the Church Case amendment to defund aid to South Vietnam and give the green light to the Communists to undo the agreement and invade.

It was another betrayal of of our allies that Democrats are so famous for and a lesson for Americans to never elect Democrats. The blood of the Killing Fields is on the hands of the Democrats just like this failure of the withdrawal is on the hands of these idiots that let Joe Dufus steal the election.

Vietnam started with Eisenhower.

Vietnam started with Eisenhower.

Stop being a fucking moron.

LBJ is the one that that sent hundreds of thousands of troops to Vietnam. I know because I was one of them. I was sent there by that Democrat asshole and sent home by Nixon.

By the way, the first acknowledged death of an American soldier in Vietnam was James Davis and he was sent there by that Kennedy asshole.

Go back and look......I said the whole Russia thing was bogus (just as the whole China thing was). I'm not a part of the cults.
I'm getting you mixed up with someone unfortunately. I don't know who it is. You are reasonable

Sorry for my ass holiness.....Its a habit...lolol

Stop being a fucking moron.

LBJ is the one that that sent hundreds of thousands of troops to Vietnam. I know because I was one of them. I was sent there by that Democrat asshole and sent home by Nixon.

By the way, the first acknowledged death of an American soldier in Vietnam was James Davis and he was sent there by that Kennedy asshole.

I never said that LBJ didn't fail. I noted that Eisenhower started it.

I never said that LBJ didn't fail. I noted that Eisenhower started it.

You piece of dumbass shit.

You know nothing about the Vietnam War and nothing you say is relevant.

Eisenhower is not the one that sent hundreds of thousands of American troops to fight a war on the enemy's turf and cause tens of thousands of unneeded American deaths.

The Democrats have a long history of fucking up foreign policy and this Joe Dufus shithead that you are are trying to defend is no exception. In fact he is establishing a new lower bar for the Democrats.

You piece of dumbass shit.

You know nothing about the Vietnam War and nothing you say is relevant.

Eisenhower is not the one that sent hundreds of thousands of American troops to fight a war on the enemy's turf and cause tens of thousands of unneeded American deaths.

The Democrats have a long history of fucking up foreign policy and this Joe Dufus shithead that you are are trying to defend is no exception. In fact he is establishing a new lower bar for the Democrats.

Lash out. I understand.......................

New Topics

Forum List

Back