Obama Won!

mitt-pretends-black.jpg
The race card again eh?

Are you just going to keep posting cartoons?

That's all Chief Squat and Drop It has left after Obama's dismal performance.

Let's see what happens this week.

I wonder if anything would be much different if we did not allow any general campaigning until July 1st.
american election be always go on two long. their about two years long whether back here in uk their about only five weeks.

Hey......this thread is still around?

Well Obama really won the debate. That much is clear. :D
the debate changed everything and romney been the front runner ever since. Hard to see how obama can win from here. I got to admit it take a lot for romney not to win now.

the debate changed everything and romney been the front runner ever since. Hard to see how obama can win from here. I got to admit it take a lot for romney not to win now.

Maybe Obama can organize a million Muppet march, or do the Gangnum Style dance.

doubt he do anything like that. In the end if obama loses then i am sure he will wish mitt romney best of luck and ensure a smooth translation for the president elect.

doubt he do anything like that. In the end if obama loses then i am sure he will wish mitt romney best of luck and ensure a smooth translation for the president elect.

I guess you didn't notice my sarcasm. :eusa_eh:

Oh, somebody is trying to organize a million Muppet march though. http://ca.reuters.com/article/enter...edType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews&rpc=603

Last edited:

Oh, somebody is trying to organize a million Muppet march though. Million Muppet March planned to defend U.S. backing for PBS | Entertainment | Reuters

decker claims to be a brit. That should tell you a lot :eusa_angel:

Oh, somebody is trying to organize a million Muppet march though. Million Muppet March planned to defend U.S. backing for PBS | Entertainment | Reuters

decker claims to be a brit. That should tell you a lot :eusa_angel:
I don,t what i did to you to get that sort of response from you. I am english in fact and londerner at that. always have been

i always try to be fair on here but some people want to attack for sake sake. Never understand why .

sorry was bit slow on that. I can not their believe their is going to be a muppert march. All very silly indeed really.

Forum List

Back