Obama Wins

• Banned
06-02_full.jpg

America just went full retard. Welcome to Greece.

anim_e2b33df0-0e35-8084-91a6-8221ce31225a.gif

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Yeah I'm kinda mad and you should be as well. This means we will hit 20 trillion in debt. Our credit rating will drop once again, probably multiple times over the next four years. Unemployment is fixing to hit 15%, companies and investors are now in full retreat. I expect more companies to fold in the next three months, they held out as long as they could.

We...actually you, decided to become Greece.

Nice job.

America just went full retard. Welcome to Greece.

anim_e2b33df0-0e35-8084-91a6-8221ce31225a.gif

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Yeah I'm kinda mad and you should be as well. This means we will hit 20 trillion in debt. Our credit rating will drop once again, probably multiple times over the next four years. Unemployment is fixing to hit 15%, companies and investors are now in full retreat. I expect more companies to fold in the next three months, they held out as long as they could.

Nice job.

Sour grapes are not attractive.

I've always held that both parties are out to lunch fiscally. Look it up. We'll get center left jurists to replace Scalia. Good enough for me!

Roe stands
Obamacare stands

Nice job.

796.jpg

Forum List

Back