Obama wins Smith Dinner Joke-Off

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Mitt was stiff and unfunny. Obama proved why he will be our President for another 4 years, because people like him...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gy3a50vVSk]President Barack Obama Jokes and One Liners at Al Smith Dinner with Mitt Romney - YouTube[/ame]

Obama can't even roast. I can't wait till his loser ass is gone.

Was this event supposed to be a roast of the other candidate?

He went out 4 hours before the debate happened and asked people who won it. :lmao:

As you might guess, according to "poll", Obama won hands down..... ROFLMAO

Was part of Obama's humor running to Candy all night long, crying for help from the moderator because he was getting slammed so bad?

He went out 4 hours before the debate happened and asked people who won it. :lmao:

As you might guess, according to "poll", Obama won hands down..... ROFLMAO

You have got to be kidding me.. SMH... Well, he is the "Hollywood President"

Romney's jokes seemed to mostly be stuff from his stump speech just with a bigger smile but all the nastiness.

Romney was definitely on his home court with the audience though. He could have easily used one of Bush's jokes from a few years ago, "This is an impressive crowd. The haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite. I call you my base".

Romney's jokes seemed to mostly be stuff from his stump speech just with a bigger smile but all the nastiness.

Romney was definitely on his home court with the audience though. He could have easily used one of Bush's jokes from a few years ago, "This is an impressive crowd. The haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite. I call you my base".
Good thing you lolberals aren't bitter and covetous, or anything like that. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back