Obama wins re-election, despite bad record; Means racism is DEAD!! Hooray!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
If we can take one of many things from this election, its this: Racism in America is dead as an issue. Sure, it'll still exist on an individual level. But as an institution and widespread practice? Nope. Gone. We just re-elected a president with a dismal record, in conditions that nowhere in US history would the incumbent have won again.

But WE did it. We, the American people, re-elected a half-black president with a bad record. Racism is dead folks. Kiss it goodbye.

It won't be dead as long as it still has some usefulness as an excuse.

The nation voted its own demise. Learn how to live in the divided America.

Because its true. Its a GOOD thing. Its something to be happy about today. Our country has progressed by huge strides in this issue!!! Be proud of that. I am.

Obama has a great record and the Republican Party is still 90% white. But it was a "nice try".

one party cant get the votes of people of color.

Guess which party is doing the dividing

If we can take one of many things from this election, its this: Racism in America is dead as an issue. Sure, it'll still exist on an individual level. But as an institution and widespread practice? Nope. Gone. We just re-elected a president with a dismal record, in conditions that nowhere in US history would the incumbent have won again.

But WE did it. We, the American people, re-elected a half-black president with a bad record. Racism is dead folks. Kiss it goodbye.

You don't get it. Racism will never die with Liberals. As long as they can convince 51% of the population Republicans are racist it will never die.

Sure, some still exists in individuals. But we're leaving it behind. Its over. Never coming back how it used to be.

and republicans say there is no such thing as racism.

do they ever get tired of lying?

You don't get it. Racism will never die with Liberals. As long as they can convince 51% of the population Republicans are racist it will never die.

They couldn't keep convincing people, if there wasn't some truth to it. It just doesn't work that way.

Democrats court minorities because they believe they will end up with a somewhat darker version of Boston. What they will really get is Juarez or Somalia.

They couldn't keep convincing people, if there wasn't some truth to it. It just doesn't work that way.

I can only speak from personal experience. But the only people I know that use the n-word like it's still 1950 are Democrats. It is what it is. Politics is such an inexact science. It works more on perception and fact.

Obama has a great record and the Republican Party is still 90% white. But it was a "nice try".

ok Dean..... 3 years from now if things are just as bad or worse.....will Obama and your Party start taking the blame.....or will it still be to early?.....just askin.....

In general the only honest way to look at it is that racism is not what it used to be simply because of the vast numbers of whites who voted for a black man twice now. Is it dead though? Of course not, but the country has made huge strides and likely will continue to do so, but I seriously doubt it'll ever disappear completely.

And anyone who thinks it's only Republicans isn't even worth debating.

Want to talk about racism????

Obama’s books:

In a sane world, having the following comments out in print via Obama’s racist books would have knocked him out of the running for president of the United States.(they would have crucified a white candidate for far less)

From Dreams from My Father,“ I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from my Father’,The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN, AND APART.” Barack Hussein Obama

From Dreams from My Father:“THAT HATE HADN’T GONE” he wrote, BLAMING “WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.” Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from My Father’,“There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote.“It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names” Barack Hussein Obama
“Dreams From My Father,” page 101 (paperback, ISBN 978-1-4000-8277-3

Dreams From My Father: To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The MARXIST PROFESSORS and structural feminists“Dreams From My Father,” pages 99-100

Then there is his love of Islam:

Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father:

“THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS MY [half brother], ROY..HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM”.

From ‘Dreams of my Father’,“IN INDONESIA, I SPEND TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL”“..I STUDIED THE KORAN..”

From ‘Audacity of Hope:“LOLO (Obama’s step father) FOLLOWED ISLAM....”I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE”.

From ‘The Audacity Of Hope,“I WILL STAND WITH THEM (MUSLIMS) SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS OF WAR SHIFT IN AN UGLY DIRECTION..”
From The Audacity Of Hope,“WE ARE NO LONGER JUST A CHRISTIAN NATION, we are also a Jewish nation, a MUSLIM NATION, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.”
Still need convincing?
Race: Barack Obama and Race
Islam — early years: Barack Obama -- Islam -- Early Years
Islam — candidate: Barack Obama -- Islam -- The Candidate

The best Obama exposure site on the net:
The Obama File ...

The Obama File -- Obama Personal
The United States Library of Congress has selectedTheObamaFile.com for inclusion in its historic collectionof Internet materials
The Obama File -- Library of Congress

Just a few of the pages:
The Obama File -- Obama's Evolution
Barack Hussein Obama
Barack Obama --
Barack Obama's Education
Barack Obama -- Psychology
Barack Obama -- Religion
Barack Obama -- Michelle Obama
Barack Obama -- Associates
Barack Obama Iconography

Then there is no more need for Affirmative Action... Great, now people can get hired on their merits over their skin color.

New Topics

Forum List

Back