Obama will take Ohio and Virginia!

I don't know about Ohio - I don't live there. What I do know is Obama's killed millions of jobs there - so if they want to step to the plate and vote for that imbecile, they're dumber than you are.

I do know this much as a resident of Virginia - he sure as shit isn't taking Virginia, asslips.

Yea and there is this doctor in Ohio that doesn't like Obamacare at all. In fact he and 42 others are running an ad in a local paper for the next couple of weeks. I hope the people of Ohio actually read it, there's a lot of information in there.

Dr. Farid Naffah, a gastroenterologist in Warren, Ohio, wrote “The Risks and Perils of Obamacare” letter that has run both twice in the Tribune Chronicle and once in the Youngstown Vindicator in Ohio over the last week.

In a Thursday interview with The Daily Caller, Naffah said it’s possible he’ll continue to run the letter as full page ads in Ohio newspapers before the election.

The names of more than 40 doctors are listed as supportive of the letter, which states that Obamacare “is an administrative and fiscal disaster, bringing higher health care costs, a severe physician shortage and the rationing of medical services.”

“The people know us here,” Naffah told TheDC.

“We are the physicians of the community,” Naffah said. “When people look at an article like this, the first thing they look at is who signed it. And when people see our names, they recognize them. People tend to trust their doctors.”

Ohio doctor running newspaper ads against Obamacare | The Daily Caller

Obama doesn't have VA or Ohio, they're still up for grabs. Here's the article if you're interested in reading it.

Dr Naffah on Obamacare

Yea and there is this doctor in Ohio that doesn't like Obamacare at all. In fact he and 42 others are running an ad in a local paper for the next couple of weeks. I hope the people of Ohio actually read it, there's a lot of information in there.

Dr. Farid Naffah, a gastroenterologist in Warren, Ohio, wrote “The Risks and Perils of Obamacare” letter that has run both twice in the Tribune Chronicle and once in the Youngstown Vindicator in Ohio over the last week.

In a Thursday interview with The Daily Caller, Naffah said it’s possible he’ll continue to run the letter as full page ads in Ohio newspapers before the election.

The names of more than 40 doctors are listed as supportive of the letter, which states that Obamacare “is an administrative and fiscal disaster, bringing higher health care costs, a severe physician shortage and the rationing of medical services.”

“We are the physicians of the community,” Naffah said. “When people look at an article like this, the first thing they look at is who signed it. And when people see our names, they recognize them. People tend to trust their doctors.”

Obama doesn't have VA or Ohio, they're still up for grabs. Here's the article if you're interested in reading it.

Dr Naffah on Obamacare
well i know he does not have ohio but you can not deny that state could still go either way. romney ahead in va at moment but not by miles

it true romney buying big local newspaper ad which can big very helpful . in my view obama need to go after newspaper ad to defend his healthcare issue and autobail out. got to go out all in the ground war in ohio with romney.

Dr Naffah on Obamacare
well i know he does not have ohio but you can not deny that state could still go either way. romney ahead in va at moment but not by miles

it true romney buying big local newspaper ad which can big very helpful . in my view obama need to go after newspaper ad to defend his healthcare issue and autobail out. got to go out all in the ground war in ohio with romney.

Yes, I said they were still up for grabs. Romney didn't buy this big ad, the good doctor did. Well he and 42 others, since then a bunch more doctors want to add their signatures.

Dr Naffah on Obamacare

Yes, I said they were still up for grabs. Romney didn't buy this big ad, the good doctor did. Well he and 42 others, since then a bunch more doctors want to add their signatures.
which is helpful for romney no doubt. in local state like ohio. i think obama has to go all out in newspaper and tv ad war no doubt about it to have a chance

Ohio Obama voters are jerk-off shitheads...........short term gains for long term agony

$shithead_square_large.jpg

I don't know about Ohio - I don't live there. What I do know is Obama's killed millions of jobs there - so if they want to step to the plate and vote for that imbecile, they're dumber than you are.

I do know this much as a resident of Virginia - he sure as shit isn't taking Virginia, asslips.

Killed? He saved the auto industry, Romney wanted to kill jobs and just let Detroit go bancrupt.

Obama can take Virginia, he did in 2008.

Killed? He saved the auto industry, Romney wanted to kill jobs and just let Detroit go bancrupt.

Bankruptcy court saved the auto industry. Romeny wanted it to be a a typical chapter 11 bankruptcy that has proven to be quite successful over the years for it allows the business to take the failed business model and regroup.

Obam decided to use our tax money to keep the business model pretty much as it was.

How did that business model pan out for GM over the years?

Yo....Sarah....know what you are talking about before posting. Wanting GM to file chapter 11 bankruptcy is exactly what Romney wanted., Why? Becuase he knew GM would come out of it stronger.

Obama didnt care about stronger. He just wanted it to "be saved" and people thinking he did something special so he can have their votes.

Your comprehension of bankruptcy law could fit in a thimble.

Obama bailed out the UAW, not the manufacturers, and he did it how??

Through bankruptcy law, MORON.

well he needs ohio that for sure

Forum List

Back