Obama will be blackmailed (possibly many times)

Well, I changed my mind and feel like putting a partisan hack in his place so here I go: (Oh, and I love how ALL of this is unsourced)

Most of what you say about Clinton is bullshit (Enron is Bush's fault by the way) and the "wall" which of you speak of was because of Nixon. Meanwhile, Bush took so much inaction before 9/11.

<snipped nonsense>
how in the FUCK was Enron Bush's fault?
you prove once again how much of a partisan fucking asshole you are
enron happened under Clinton and was PROSECUTED under Bush
you are a fucking IDIOT

Enron scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It started in the 90s, so it was partly Clinton's fault but it wasn't fully. Unless you tend to forget that it continued when Bush was in office.

I was mistaken in saying that Enron was Bush's fault entirely instead of partly.

But again, harp on it and call me all those little names if it makes you feel better. I know you rather debate the character of the person saying whatever instead of the actual topic.

Well, I changed my mind and feel like putting a partisan hack in his place so here I go: (Oh, and I love how ALL of this is unsourced)

Most of what you say about Clinton is bullshit (Enron is Bush's fault by the way) and the "wall" which of you speak of was because of Nixon. Meanwhile, Bush took so much inaction before 9/11.

<snipped nonsense>
how in the FUCK was Enron Bush's fault?
you prove once again how much of a partisan fucking asshole you are
enron happened under Clinton and was PROSECUTED under Bush
you are a fucking IDIOT

Enron scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It started in the 90s, so it was partly Clinton's fault but it wasn't fully. Unless you tend to forget that it continued when Bush was in office.

I was mistaken in saying that Enron was Bush's fault entirely instead of partly.

But again, harp on it and call me all those little names if it makes you feel better. I know you rather debate the character of the person saying whatever instead of the actual topic.
yeah, they filed for bankruptcy in dec of 2001
:rolleyes:
you are just too eager to blame everything on Bush just like most other libs that irrationally blam,e Bush for things he had NOTHING to do with
this isnt your first time doing so
you get the ridicule because you have proven that its all your WORTH

yeah he'll definetely be blackmailed and he will go along with whatever the elite want him to do.When you get that high up to be president of the united states,they make sure before you get elected,that your an evil and corrupt and can be bought off to do as they wish.If you dont go along with what they want,they compromise you by threatening to open up skeletons of yours from the past.you dont get to be president unless you have committed some autrocities along the way.thats the only way you get that high up to the office of the presidency.so he will be compromised and blackmailed to do their bidding and he'll go along with it of course.

Forum List

Back