obama will apply sharia law to the military

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/03/w...rning-in-afghanistan.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

KABUL, Afghanistan — Five American service members and an Afghan-American linguist may face disciplinary action in the burning of Korans at a NATO base, an event a week ago that plunged Afghanistan into days of violent protests, according to the preliminary conclusions of a joint military investigation.

“All six will be referred to the proper U.S. authorities for further action,” said an official familiar with the joint Afghan-American investigation into the Koran burnings, who was not authorized to speak about it publicly

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/03/w...rning-in-afghanistan.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

KABUL, Afghanistan — Five American service members and an Afghan-American linguist may face disciplinary action in the burning of Korans at a NATO base, an event a week ago that plunged Afghanistan into days of violent protests, according to the preliminary conclusions of a joint military investigation.

“All six will be referred to the proper U.S. authorities for further action,” said an official familiar with the joint Afghan-American investigation into the Koran burnings, who was not authorized to speak about it publicly

They should not be punished BUT your claim is simply wrong. If they get charged it will likely be disobedience of a lawful order or dereliction of duty. Possibly conduct unbecoming.

Not a single mention of Sharia Law. I disagree with them being punished, but you don't have to be intellectually dishonest about what the Obama administration is doing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Not a single mention of Sharia Law. I disagree with them being punished, but you don't have to be intellectually dishonest about what the Obama administration is doing.

They can't be prosecuted at all unless they are prosecuted under sharia law. It doesn't have to be mentioned and it would be absolutely shocking if it were.

They can't be prosecuted at all unless they are prosecuted under sharia law. It doesn't have to be mentioned and it would be absolutely shocking if it were.

Hey fuckstick...........ever serve in the military?

I'm guessing no, as you appear to have zero clue.

He can't prosecute these men without applying sharia law. Now if you want to equate military service with undying loyalty to the treasonous vermin now crawling around the white house, you are the one with the zero clue.

Clearly you have a political agenda that requires you to distort the facts as reported. Where does it say anything about Sharia law and where does it state that anyone will be prosecuted? They may face DISCIPLINARY action. That is something entirely different to prosecution in a court of law.

Gee I wonder why they are doing this? Oh! I don't know, maybe so 6 more military men are not killed and 30 afghan citizen. Get a fucking clue people.

They can't even face disciplinary action without applying sharia law. Without applying sharia law, these men did nothing wrong. If there was no action taken against the military that burned the Bibles, there is none able to be taken against these men either. The only difference is, mistreating a koran is prohibited only by sharia law.

Gee I wonder why they are doing this? Oh! I don't know, maybe so 6 more military men are not killed and 30 afghan citizen. Get a fucking clue people.

That kinda makes sacrifice of 6 military careers all worth it right? It's called surrender. Do it and get it over with, stop rationalizing.

Wrong, if there was a standing order NOT to burn or mistreat Korans then they could possibly be charged with disobedience of a lawful order, dereliction of duty and or Conduct unbecoming. All legit charges if they violated a standing order depending on how they violated it.

They can't even face disciplinary action without applying sharia law. Without applying sharia law, these men did nothing wrong. If there was no action taken against the military that burned the Bibles, there is none able to be taken against these men either. The only difference is, mistreating a koran is prohibited only by sharia law.

Sorry, but you're wrong. Military disciplinary action does not require the law as its guide. It is subject to its own rules and regulations. I agree that any form of punishment is uncalled for, but let's face it, you're twisting the facts simply to justify your personal political agenda.

Hey fuckstick - "First Class for Life"

Ever make Chief?

Of course not.

Miserable failure.

And don't give me your CREO group, tight rate shit asshole.

When I made Senior, I was #2 of 2 FLEETWIDE.

Grow a set, perform like a man, and get back to us.

Shut the fuck up.

Hey fuckstick - "First Class for Life"

Ever make Chief?

Of course not.

Miserable failure.

And don't give me your CREO group, tight rate shit asshole.

When I made Senior, I was #2 of 2 FLEETWIDE.

Grow a set, perform like a man, and get back to us.

Shut the fuck up.

Ya know I hate defending liberals but you guys are wrong. As to the personal attack on Abiker, LOTS of people retire at that pay grade. And not because they are incompetent either. Simply because there was no slot to get promoted INTO.

Ya know I hate defending liberals but you guys are wrong. As to the personal attack on Abiker, LOTS of people retire at that pay grade. And not because they are incompetent either. Simply because there was no slot to get promoted INTO.

You guys?
Who is "you guys?"
Chill out Gunny.
I've read Gay-"Bi"keys gay-loving trash for months now on this forum. He was a PN (Personnel "Man" (latter questionable) who the he claims the "gays confided in" aboard ship. I tell ya - in 8.5 years at sea, I didn't know the "gays" checked in with anyone.

And "lots" of miserable failures do indeed retire at E6. Some even E5! Some call themselves GySgts and wear medals they haven't earned!

Can you believe it??

What a shocker

Wrong, if there was a standing order NOT to burn or mistreat Korans then they could possibly be charged with disobedience of a lawful order, dereliction of duty and or Conduct unbecoming. All legit charges if they violated a standing order depending on how they violated it.

From the phony koran mistreatment cases of a few years ago, I recall that there is training on how to treat a koran, but no rules against mistreatment. Rules which would, of course, come right out of sharia law. If they had any rules against holy book maltreatment it would apply to all holy books, not just the koran and we know that's not true.

From the phony koran mistreatment cases of a few years ago, I recall that there is training on how to treat a koran, but no rules against mistreatment. Rules which would, of course, come right out of sharia law. If they had any rules against holy book maltreatment it would apply to all holy books, not just the koran and we know that's not true.

When are you going to man up and admit you distorted what the article said for your own puposes?

Forum List

Back