Obama: ‘We Got Back Every Dime’ of Bailout; CBO: Bailout Will Lose $24 Billion

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Seriously is there something wrong with obama? I again don't think he is lying he believes what he is saying it just ain't true. I really think he has had a stroke or some other major illness is effecting him. I think we need to pray for Obama.

Obama:

Barack Obama said on Thursday that “we got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system."

According to the Congressional Budget Office, however, the government will lose about $24 billion on the bailout.

This is the same man who presented a budget that left out debt payments as an expense.
Anything he says should be held with the highest suspicion.

The OP is wrong - Obama knows he's lying. He is a master of propaganda (like most radical marxists). He even exceeds Bill Clinton when it comes to volume of lies.

He said at the very beginning of it all that he wanted to (and I quote) "fundamentally change America". You can't do that without an endless barrage of lies.

The funny thing is that even though it is an out and out lie the lefties here will twist themselves into pretzels to show a) he wasn't really lying, depending on the meaning of the word reality, and b) they all do it, which makes it OK.

Sometimes I think Obama occupies his own world where he really is Benevolent Dictator adored by the thronging masses of little people.

Seriously is there something wrong with obama? I again don't think he is lying he believes what he is saying it just ain't true. I really think he has had a stroke or some other major illness is effecting him. I think we need to pray for Obama.

Obama:

Barack Obama said on Thursday that “we got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system."

According to the Congressional Budget Office, however, the government will lose about $24 billion on the bailout.

I'll place my bet on the CBO. They have a much better track record than the Liar in Chief.

The funny thing is that even though it is an out and out lie the lefties here will twist themselves into pretzels to show a) he wasn't really lying, depending on the meaning of the word reality, and b) they all do it, which makes it OK.

Sometimes I think Obama occupies his own world where he really is Benevolent Dictator adored by the thronging masses of little people.
And as we see here and in the media, there are people who WANT him to be their dictator.

The left sure does have a love affair with totalitarians.

More then likely the liberals will ignore this kinda stuff, they are at least smart enough to know to leave obvious lies alone. They will try and let this die.

I'm genuinely curious. Does the CBO incorporate a calculation of the economic benefit to the government that resulted from the bailout's stabilization of the situation?

Forum List

Back