Obama was against the mandate before he was for it.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: This President campaigns on one issue and does a 180 when it comes to policy. Can you really believe anything he says anymore because everything he says he is going to do, you can count on him doing exactly the opposite. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwzYVEunPQ0]YouTube - Obama Opposed Mandated Insurance During Campaign[/ame]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: This President campaigns on one issue and does a 180 when it comes to policy. Can you really believe anything he says anymore because everything he says he is going to do, you can count on him doing exactly the opposite. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

YouTube - Obama Opposed Mandated Insurance During Campaign

Remember the transperency- all health care debate will take place on C-Span???? Stated 8 different times on U-Tube.

Remember- All bills will be on-line for the American people to view before I sign them for 5 days. Yeah, you Bet cha, we really got that when he signed the 787 billion dollar no- stimulus stimulus bill before he even had a chance to read it- then oooooooooops, Chris Dodd wrote in a special deal for bonuses in that bill for failed AIG exects.

I can't wait until everyone has a chance to digest the monstrocity that has been forced down out throats on Obama care. Already, kids with pre-exisiting conditions are NOT covered today, as he stated, and won't be covered until 2014. :lol:

Much more to follow on this as these idiots don't know what they signed or passed yet. I can hardly wait.:lol::lol:

Obama did not write this bill, it was Reid, Pelosi and several others. Obama just took what he could get and signed it.

Romney, Hatch and Grassley all wanted a mandate at one time.
Grassley recently said that they weren't thinking when they endorsed it. LOL

Forum List

Back