Obama wants to fight for our democracy

Five died at the capitol that day. That' s a historical fact.

Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes. Many people were injured, including 138 police officers. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide within seven months.
Those Republican rioters really put a whoopin' on them cops huh?

He was certainly no worse a liar than Bush, or Trump or Bill, though probably worse the Daddy Bush.

I doubt they are fighting to make fraud easier.

Mail in ballot could be secure if the two parties made it secure, though I like voting early, in person, myself. Just to do that, I stood in line for 40 minutes last time. Luckily I was voting early and was able to pick a pretty day to stand there in the line wrapped around the building, almost to the street. If you wait until voting day, you don't know what you are going to get in November.

Any chance you could point me to the line where they want to ban poll watchers or is that a political myth?

I like voter ID. It ought to be free for all voters and easily attainable, though.
Non-citizens should not be allowed to vote even in local elections (the only place I have heard it seriously put forth) and never will be allowed to vote in Federal elections, so I'm not too worried about it.

I don't think Obama has any power to abuse, except the power of speech, like trump.

I'm not sure which Obama illegalities you refer to in that gish gallop sentence, but as you know, I was not thrilled about Trumps banana republic tactics either.

Weaponizing the DOJ really cranked under the Son-Of-Bush Administration. I personally think we have enough people watching the subversive groups to be efficient as we are. It is unlikely they will pull off another attack on the capital any time soon, as they really aren't too bright. Besides, that is what the Department of Homeland Defense is all about.

I don't think they will destroy our Democracy. That was attempted and failed just a year ago with only 5 dead.
Well said.

Forum List

Back