Obama vs Trump - Who told the bigger lie?

Which is the bigger, more damaging and dangerous lie?

• Total voters
Not the hospital, not the doctors, but the CDC which were the one's doing the testing at the time.
That is why I don't believe her...how would she even go about asking the CDC?...why didn't she ask her hospital? her story doesn't hold up and with all of the other fake news stories trying to show the president in a bad light I will wait to see if it is true....but I think she is full of it....why skip over the hospital and ask the CDC?...who at the CDC did she ask ?...when did she ask?...to many questions....
The article explains that after getting the O.K. from her doctor, the O.K. from the hospital, they came back and said that it was the CDC that turned down issuing a test for her.

That's why I posted the link, so you could read exactly what happened, to not just her but a dozen other nurses.
That doesn't make any sense....the CDC doesn't have tests to give...the tests go from the lab to the hospitals or to the field testing locations.....who at the CDC gives the test?.....see?...there is something very fishy about this story...I bet she isn't treating Covid patients.....the CDC is not going to stop a nurse from getting a test for no reason...sorry for not falling for it but I'm not.....

Do you prefer to pay $135 million dollars for a $400K president?
This means what?

Are you that stupid and dont know how much you are paying in taxes to the local dog catcher?
You oppose paying $5 for a $1 snickers bar.
But you're O.K. with Uncle Sam spending $135 million so President Trump can play golf, instead of just his $400K salary.

So your plan is the president of the United states doesn't get security?

Not the hospital, not the doctors, but the CDC which were the one's doing the testing at the time.
That is why I don't believe her...how would she even go about asking the CDC?...why didn't she ask her hospital? her story doesn't hold up and with all of the other fake news stories trying to show the president in a bad light I will wait to see if it is true....but I think she is full of it....why skip over the hospital and ask the CDC?...who at the CDC did she ask ?...when did she ask?...to many questions....
The article explains that after getting the O.K. from her doctor, the O.K. from the hospital, they came back and said that it was the CDC that turned down issuing a test for her.

That's why I posted the link, so you could read exactly what happened, to not just her but a dozen other nurses.
HOW MANY NURSES? EXACTLY? "a dozen"???? A DOZEN? And you hyperventilate, hyperbolize about 12 nurses?
REALLY?

That doesn't make any sense....the CDC doesn't have tests to give...the tests go from the lab to the hospitals or to the field testing locations.....who at the CDC gives the test?.....see?...there is something very fishy about this story...I bet she isn't treating Covid patients.....the CDC is not going to stop a nurse from getting a test for no reason...sorry for not falling for it but I'm not.....
Actually the CDC does develop and ship tests. They did so within 3 weeks for H1N1 under Obama.

Actually the CDC does develop and ship tests. They did so within 3 weeks for H1N1 under Obama.
Develop and ship not administer...her story will be shown to be BS....just like so may others regarding Trump.....

As the novel coronavirus snaked its way across the globe, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in early February distributed 200 test kits it had produced to more than 100 public health labs run by states and counties nationwide.

Each kit contained material to test a mere 300 to 400 patients.

In California, public school teacher Claire Dugan, whose state was among the hardest hit in the initial wave of U.S. coronavirus cases, was told she didn’t qualify for testing because she had not traveled abroad to any country with an outbreak of the virus or been in contact with an infected person.

Donnie Dithered - Donnie Lied - Markets Crashed - Thousands DIED.

Oh Look! They already have the brainwashy slogans made up to blame Trump after they crash the economy!
After every talking head on TV is pushing for a 2-month lockdown, they're going to blame Trump?

How exactly does that work? :dunno:

So your plan is the president of the United states doesn't get security?

That is totally independent of security. That's just the cost of flying President Trump from Washington DC to Florida several weekends a month. Plus the fees that the Trump organization charges the secret service to stay there.

My vote is for Trump. He knew it wasn't true when he told it. Told Gov Bullock in Montana he hadn't heard of test kit shortages in weeks. Simply not true. The other thing that makes Donnie's lie more dangerously odious, is that he doesn't WANT people tested.

So let's hear from the Trumpublicans who will undoubtedly pretend that there are plenty of test kits and it's up to states to get them, ventilators and PPE - Not the federal government's anyway.

Should be entertaining. :)

Dang, I see you didn't like my previous comment, you should love this one.

Obamacare: More than 2 million people getting booted from existing health insurance plans

2013 called - They want their "news" back :)

Yep, 2 million people called....they want their health insurance back...dumbass.

Develop and ship not administer...her story will be shown to be BS....just like so may others regarding Trump.....

I know. You think you pointed out an inconsistency which only demonstrates you don’t know this topic. It’s an argument from ignorance. The CDC was the only one doing the tests early on, which means they set the criteria for who is and isn’t tested. Those criteria, in retrospect, were FAR too stringent.

My vote is for Trump. He knew it wasn't true when he told it. Told Gov Bullock in Montana he hadn't heard of test kit shortages in weeks. Simply not true. The other thing that makes Donnie's lie more dangerously odious, is that he doesn't WANT people tested.

So let's hear from the Trumpublicans who will undoubtedly pretend that there are plenty of test kits and it's up to states to get them, ventilators and PPE - Not the federal government's anyway.

It goes soooooo far beyond that.

The tRumplings squeal like Ned Beatty in Deliverance but all they can come up with are two or three things President Obama said that could, possibly, be construed as lies and ignore the daily verbal diarrhea of lies spewing outta their orange goD.

Vulgar image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

I know. You think you pointed out an inconsistency which only demonstrates you don’t know this topic. It’s an argument from ignorance. The CDC was the only one doing the tests early on, which means they set the criteria for who is and isn’t tested. Those criteria, in retrospect, were FAR too stringent.
If this was before the tests were available because they had to be honed to detect this strain of corona that should have been stated and should be the end of the story...but its not...she is making a political event out of it...and that tells me she is full of it.....look at all of the bad tests China sent around the world because they were not careful...we were and we got it right and she can get a test anywhere today and so could you if you had symptoms....so what is the point if not to shine a bad light politically on Trump?....its BS...don't fall for another one...

Of course it is, you are a one trick pony. Obummers lies cost millions of Americans loads of cash, and in some cases their lives.

Trump didn't lie about the tests, as they become available, they can take them.

What is sad is you don't understand th he difference, or choose to ignore it.

The tRumplings squeal like Ned Beatty in Deliverance but all they can come up with are two or three things President Obama said that could, possibly, be construed as lies and ignore the daily verbal diarrhea of lies spewing outta their orange goD.

Vulgar image removed

Only 2 or 3....hardly.
1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc.

Vulgar image removed

Only 2 or 3....hardly.
1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc.
Oh come on. Post em up. I'm not patronizing your conspiracy theory site.

Forum List

Back