OBAMA vs PERRY.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Article by some perceptive chap whose name I could not get:

It will be interesting to see how Obama handles Perry. I’m going to ..hmm… think that he can’t and won’t.

Obama is a pathological narcissist; he can only interact with people and situations where he feels that he CONTROLS them or the situation. He achieves this control by constant ‘misinformation’ (a nice word for ‘lying’); emotional manipulation using fear and hope…and accusations that YOU are the problem if you resist him.

BUT – if Obama can’t control people or the situation – they simply cease to exist for him. They literally do.not.exist. I’m suspecting that since Obama can’t deal with Perry – his insults simply slide off Perry who laughs at them; and he can’t deal with the facts that Perry is flinging at him about the economy…well, Obama will move into his: ‘You don’t exist’ phase.

He’ll leave Perry to his gang to deal with – and they will be vicious, malevolent and lie as they breathe. But Obama will go on vacation and ignore Perry.

By the way, for those who are trying to compare Bush’s ‘vacations’ with Obama’s..there’s no valid comparison. Bush returned to his ranch, which he owned. And continued to work; the WH simply moved there; he even had meetings and international leaders there. He didn’t go to some posh elite resort and do nothing. Furthermore Obama does not write ‘his’ policies and programs. He delegates everything – and I mean everything. He’s done that all his life – from his books, to his being editor of the Harvard Law Review where he did no editing or writing…to his time in Senate when he produced nothing and merely voted ‘present’.

Meh, I didn't care about Perry when he first became news but now he seems like a looser, but we'll have to see him in a debate or two.

Article by some perceptive chap whose name I could not get:

It will be interesting to see how Obama handles Perry. I’m going to ..hmm… think that he can’t and won’t.

Obama is a pathological narcissist; he can only interact with people and situations where he feels that he CONTROLS them or the situation. He achieves this control by constant ‘misinformation’ (a nice word for ‘lying’); emotional manipulation using fear and hope…and accusations that YOU are the problem if you resist him.

BUT – if Obama can’t control people or the situation – they simply cease to exist for him. They literally do.not.exist. I’m suspecting that since Obama can’t deal with Perry – his insults simply slide off Perry who laughs at them; and he can’t deal with the facts that Perry is flinging at him about the economy…well, Obama will move into his: ‘You don’t exist’ phase.

He’ll leave Perry to his gang to deal with – and they will be vicious, malevolent and lie as they breathe. But Obama will go on vacation and ignore Perry.

By the way, for those who are trying to compare Bush’s ‘vacations’ with Obama’s..there’s no valid comparison. Bush returned to his ranch, which he owned. And continued to work; the WH simply moved there; he even had meetings and international leaders there. He didn’t go to some posh elite resort and do nothing. Furthermore Obama does not write ‘his’ policies and programs. He delegates everything – and I mean everything. He’s done that all his life – from his books, to his being editor of the Harvard Law Review where he did no editing or writing…to his time in Senate when he produced nothing and merely voted ‘present’.

I think Obama is going to win.

Forum List

Back