Obama.. Victory Tour

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Wow. the health care victory tour is in full swing, band playing, people fainting, joy and laughter, baited breath, oh... it's a wonder to behold. With every Obama childish and divisive insult of non-believers and capitalist entrepreneurs, the adoring flock cheer as if on cue.

By the way, Democrats revel with insults of the, "teabaggers" perhaps Obama devotees should have a name, my name for them so far, "Obamagaggers".. any suggestions?

---------------------------;)

Just before the House of Representatives passed sweeping health care legislation last Sunday, 41% of voters nationwide favored the legislation while 54% were opposed. Now that President Obama has signed the legislation into law, most voters want to see it repealed.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey, conducted on the first two nights after the president signed the bill, shows that 55% favor repealing the legislation. Forty-two percent (42%) oppose repeal. Those figures include 46% who Strongly Favor repeal and 35% who Strongly Oppose it.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public
_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/march_2010/55_favor_repeal_of_health_care_bill

Last edited:
Wow. the health care victory tour is in full swing, band playing, people fainting, joy and laughter, baited breath, oh... it's a wonder to behold. With every Obama childish and divisive insult of non-believers and capitalist entrepreneurs, the adoring flock cheer as if on cue.

By the way, Democrats revel with insults of the, "teabaggers" perhaps Obama devotees should have a name, my name for them so far, "Obamagaggers".. any suggestions?

---------------------------;)

Just before the House of Representatives passed sweeping health care legislation last Sunday, 41% of voters nationwide favored the legislation while 54% were opposed. Now that President Obama has signed the legislation into law, most voters want to see it repealed.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey, conducted on the first two nights after the president signed the bill, shows that 55% favor repealing the legislation. Forty-two percent (42%) oppose repeal. Those figures include 46% who Strongly Favor repeal and 35% who Strongly Oppose it.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public
_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/march_2010/55_favor_repeal_of_health_care_bill

Obamabaggers

They swallow his nut-sack cuz they think something's in it for them.

I like the old standard Obamabots.

I-Robot-movie-f06.jpg

Because they cannot go against their programing.

a whole lot of whine being made from sour grapes, it sounds like to me:razz:

No...fucknuts.

What's the point of a rub-it-in tour other then something just to piss 70% of us off.

The 70% that didn't want the piece of shit bill in the first place.

I think the motherfucker should show some class for once in his life.....but it's not really in his DNA is it.:cool:

No...fucknuts.

What's the point of a rub-it-in tour other then something just to piss 70% of us off.

I think the motherfucker should show some class for once in his life.....but it's not really in his DNA is it.:cool:

the point? to rub it in your face, of course.

and you kid yourself if you think that your side comprises 70%.

I would suggest that 70% of Americans don't have a clue what is in the healthcare legislation, and when they start seeing the positive results of it, they will be quite pleased

They have reason to celebrate. History will record the healthcare bill as one the most important pieces of legislation passed in the last hundred years. Child labor laws, social security, civil rights, and medicare, have changed our society for the better as will this legislation. It is far from perfect. Had the republicans jointed with democrats we would have had a far stronger bill with tort reform, better controls on health insurance companies, plus more equitable taxes. Instead we will have years of modifications to the bill, not repeal. It will never be repealed.

Ok, let's hear the profanity and the one lines instead of some intelligent response.

They have reason to celebrate. History will record the healthcare bill as one the most important pieces of legislation passed in the last hundred years. Child labor laws, social security, civil rights, and medicare, have changed our society for the better as will this legislation. It is far from perfect. Had the republicans jointed with democrats we would have had a far stronger bill with tort reform, better controls on health insurance companies, plus more equitable taxes. Instead we will have years of modifications to the bill, not repeal. It will never be repealed.

Ok, let's hear the profanity and the one lines instead of some intelligent response.

Well.. not that I should make fun of names but why did you pick, "Flopper" ?.. careless stranger

Last edited:

No...fucknuts.

You are one helluva delusional wingnut.

:lol:

Flopper has nothing to do with politics. It's the name of my neighbors dog that I walk each day, although I will go to right or left depending on the topic.

Flopper has nothing to do with politics. It's the name of my neighbors dog that I walk each day, although I will go to right or left depending on the topic.

Flopper terms: although, right or right and depending. Flopper seems to have EVERYTHING to do with politics.

You want to celebrate an action that very well may be unconstitutional? You go right ahead. While this so called health Care Bill does have some good points, you will learn too late about the bad points.
Why is it that You may have Medicare Advantage if you live in Florida, but not in the other 49 states?
Why if this Bill is so great have so many in the government been exempted from it?
What makes you believe that this entire program can possibly stay anywhere near it's budget when nothing else the Federal Government has touched can?
Why do you talk about TORT reform when the Democrats shut it out?

Now, we have an unpopular bill that does not do what it was originally supposed to do. Do you even remember what that was? Hopefully the courts will repeal this piece of crap.

You want to celebrate an action that very well may be unconstitutional? You go right ahead. While this so called health Care Bill does have some good points, you will learn too late about the bad points.
Why is it that You may have Medicare Advantage if you live in Florida, but not in the other 49 states?
Why if this Bill is so great have so many in the government been exempted from it?
What makes you believe that this entire program can possibly stay anywhere near it's budget when nothing else the Federal Government has touched can?
Why do you talk about TORT reform when the Democrats shut it out?

Now, we have an unpopular bill that does not do what it was originally supposed to do. Do you even remember what that was? Hopefully the courts will repeal this piece of crap.

:clap2:

Face it, Obama is stuck in campaign mode, he lives and breathes it. And without it his numbers would drop like a rock.

They already have fallen. His composite poll approval levels have been below 50% for quite awhile. His core is shrinking to the 20% of the population who self identify as liberals, and the moderates who are either too lazy or too dumb to think for themselves.

Face it, Obama is stuck in campaign mode, he lives and breathes it. And without it his numbers would drop like a rock.

They already have fallen. His composite poll approval levels have been below 50% for quite awhile. His core is shrinking to the 20% of the population who self identify as liberals, and the moderates who are either too lazy or too dumb to think for themselves.

Oh, give the guy a chance!!!

owned_help.jpg

Forum List

Back