Obama under fire from THE LEFT over never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

"The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats.

Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.

Since leaving office in late January, Obama has visited late actor Marlon Brando’s private island; the Four Seasons in Bali -- where rooms cost upward of $2,000 per night; Indonesia; a Palm Springs estate;
Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island; the exclusive Mid Pacific Country Club in Oahu; the 13th-century Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany; and the Rising Sun, Hollywood studio mogul David Geffen’s private yacht.

These are some of the most luxurious travel destinations in the world. Many of our clients spend tens of thousands of dollars or more to stay at these resorts, which cater to the most discriminating and demanding guests,” said Kendra Thornton, travel expert and owner of luxury travel agency Royal Travel. “For example, Necker Island has a nightly price tag of $80,000. Anyone who stays at these properties does so because they want the best of the best."

These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell. The former adviser to ex-President Jimmy Carter believes that President Obama’s vacations are unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office."

Evidently Obama still believes he is still the 'emperor sitting on the throne' and that the American people should still fund his extravagant, unprecedented vacations, which has riven to the level of actually pissing off DEMOCRATS.

nigga please

leave dat man alone. hasn't Trump already eclipsed him in this area?

Last edited:
Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

"The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats.

Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.

Since leaving office in late January, Obama has visited late actor Marlon Brando’s private island; the Four Seasons in Bali -- where rooms cost upward of $2,000 per night; Indonesia; a Palm Springs estate;
Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island; the exclusive Mid Pacific Country Club in Oahu; the 13th-century Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany; and the Rising Sun, Hollywood studio mogul David Geffen’s private yacht.

These are some of the most luxurious travel destinations in the world. Many of our clients spend tens of thousands of dollars or more to stay at these resorts, which cater to the most discriminating and demanding guests,” said Kendra Thornton, travel expert and owner of luxury travel agency Royal Travel. “For example, Necker Island has a nightly price tag of $80,000. Anyone who stays at these properties does so because they want the best of the best."

These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell. The former adviser to ex-President Jimmy Carter believes that President Obama’s vacations are unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office."

Evidently Obama still believes he is still the 'emperor sitting on the throne' and that the American people should still fund his extravagant, unprecedented vacations, which has riven to the level of actually pissing off DEMOCRATS.

why not invest those vacation dollars in Detroit or Chicago?

Sad really.

Somebody tell Bawwy - you didn't build dat

As a tax payer I understand when the President of the United States decides to go on vacation the American people pick up the tab.

Now that Barry is UN-EMPLOYED - he does not work for the Federal Government, no longer works for the American people - we should not have to pick up the tab for his vacations.

As an employer, I do not pay for the vacations of the employees (and their families) who no longer work for me.

This is liberal elitist un-earned bullshit.

Trump should have his administration send Barry a bill, and congress should take steps to end this type of BS. Once you're gone, you pay for your own shite...except security detail.

nigga please

Trump is President. Obama is an out-of-work, seditious law-breaking free-loader...that even Democrats agree should not be milking tax dollars to fund his spoiled ridiculously expensive tax-dollar funded lifestyle.

Next time he gets overseas, cut off his govt expense account and let him find his own way back.

Obama is an out-of-work, seditious law-breaking free-loader.

Just call him a ******. We both know you want to. This was a problem when he was president too. It's about you guys hating Obama and the mere fact that he exists. I'm not sure what's typical and what's not as far as this, but for real, focus on some shit of significance.

Last edited:
I cant stand the manipulating son of a bitch myself but my gawd people....

He is a man of the people. Struggling just to get by like all those he promised to lift out of poverty. I wonder how well he did what that promise, $10 trillion later...

Well, at least someone is paying him well post presidency. He must have helped someone earn a mint payday.

As a tax payer I understand when the President of the United States decides to go on vacation the American people pick up the tab.

Now that Barry is UN-EMPLOYED - he does not work for the Federal Government, no longer works for the American people - we should not have to pick up the tab for his vacations.

As an employer, I do not pay for the vacations of the employees (and their families) who no longer work for me.

This is liberal elitist un-earned bullshit.

Trump should have his administration send Barry a bill, and congress should take steps to end this type of BS. Once you're gone, you pay for your own shite...except security detail.

Taxpayers aren't paying for Obama's vacations and no one cares how much time he takes off. He's earned it.

FOX News hasn't clue one what the left thinks.

nigga please

trump pays his way.

alot less golf being played by trump as well.

Trump is paying for NOTHING. And he's only working 4 days a week at most. He's also gone golfing more than any other President in history. Every 4 days.
wow do you just read talking points? care to back any of that up?

where has gone for vacation?

nigga please

trump pays his way.

alot less golf being played by trump as well.

Trump is paying for NOTHING. And he's only working 4 days a week at most. He's also gone golfing more than any other President in history. Every 4 days.
wow do you just read talking points? care to back any of that up?

where has gone for vacation?

Mar-A-Lago mostly, and his other golf properties, mostly to promote his pay for play and access through golf club memberships.

He's on track to spend more money on vacations in one his first year than Obama spent in 8 years.

Obama's travel expenses were $97m over 8 years. Trump is already at $20m on Mar-a-Lago trips alone

New Topics

Forum List

Back