Obama Tweets about Mandela with pic of self...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
1464032_629449737112661_968200125_n.png

Narcissism aside... is Mandela Jesus?...

:)

peace...

There are many nice photos of Mandela, but I guess Obama thought it would be a good opportunity to focus on himself yet again.

Did you expect a picture of the corpse?

I think Obama looks fantastic in that pic. Healthy.

It's about mindset. This sort of thing tells you how Obama thinks. It is just weird to post comments about the death of a great person and put a picture of yourself up instead of the one you supposedly admire. Some people have the amazing ability to make everything about themselves. It amuses me that some of you find that normal. Maybe you're just used to the whole messiah worship thing.

There are some great pics of Mandela and using some of them would have been a better tribute to him than a pic of Obama.

Last edited:
It's about mindset. This sort of thing tells you how Obama thinks. It is just weird to post comments about the death of a great person and put a picture of yourself up instead of the one you supposedly admire. Some people have the amazing ability to make everything about themselves. It amuses me that some of you find that normal. Maybe you're just used to the whole messiah worship thing.

There are some great pics of Mandela and using some of them would have been a better tribute to him than a pic of Obama.
I think he should be impeached for this.

That is what you guys want? Every word, every statement, every happenstance is an impeachable offense or disgusting inhuman display by the president.

He's passed market based republican healthcare, cap and trade, tax cuts, etc. and you guys keep crying like he's ordered an illegal war or something.

we get it. you don't care for the man even though he does a sizable portion of your bidding. Try to tone down the rhetoric a bit...all perspective is lost otherwise.

There are many nice photos of Mandela, but I guess Obama thought it would be a good opportunity to focus on himself yet again.

havent we all grown accustomed to this behavior by now

actually it is expected at this point

maybe he will speak at the memorial

then he could spend a 1/2 hour or so selling obamacare a little more

--LOL

Whatever. Mandela was 95 years old...seems it should be a life and legacy we celebrate rather than mourn.:dunno:

He's sure to milk Mandela dry for some sympathy. All his race baiters will be out in full force.

havent we all grown accustomed to this behavior by now

actually it is expected at this point

maybe he will speak at the memorial

then he could spend a 1/2 hour or so selling obamacare a little more

--LOL

"MandelaCare" it was his idea, just like I told you 4 years ago.

Last edited:
This is just petty.

The photo is a tribute though.

Instead of showing a pic of Mandela like everyone else is doing, he shows a pic of the most powerful man on earth (figure of speech) comforting his daughter while they try to cope with wrapping their brains around the awesome price paid by Mandela.

The contrast is outstanding.

That cell was for what Apartheid considered the worst scum on earth, and it was the low point of Mandela's existence.

Yet, here is the president of the United States paying homage and showing great respect at that very spot to Mandela while Obama is at his highest.

A brilliant choice for a photo memorial!

Forum List

Back