Obama Toughest President on Immigration Ever

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
More Protesters Arrested As Obama's Deportation Record Nears 2 Million

ELIZABETH, N.J. -- Eight demonstrators tied themselves to one another wrist-to-wrist in the falling snow Tuesday morning, and lay down across the road in a human chain, blocking access to an immigration detention center in Elizabeth, N.J. Detention officers on their way to work waited in a line of cars stretching down the street.

For nearly a minute, the steady blast of a car horn drowned out the sound of the protesters’ chants. By the time the police arrested the protesters about a half-hour later, snow had begun to pile up on their bodies, hiding the slogans on the T-shirts they had pulled on over their sweaters.

The protest was the latest in a recent series of demonstrations aimed at urging President Barack Obama to stop the deportation of undocumented immigrants. In the past year, supporters of immigration rights have expressed growing frustration with the president, who has overseen the deportation of nearly 2 million immigrants during his time in office, far more than any other president in history.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/10/obama-deportation-arrests_n_4420605.html

So ironic that Obama is the exact opposite of what he is accused of being. Cons constantly tell us how Obama is so lax on illegal immigrants, yet the facts prove just the opposite.

Fuck you and HuffPo and the fucking lies. Go eat shit.

Exactly what I'm talking about. You guys hate Obama so much you cannot even acknowledge truth. This is why the Republican Party is dying, because it is full of hateful liars who are completely clueless to reality.

In political forums, we see much more from those on the fringes. Fortunately, main stream America is not accurately represented in these types of forums. That is why so many of you that post here are truly out of touch with reality.

Omg, just like he "saved" the Auto Industry

he is just SUPER man of this entire world

but love how they take eight people protesting him to turn into this LIE

All of two million LAW BREAKERS in Six years...what a hero

Last edited:

and this article is A LIE...but love how they take eight people protesting him to turn into this LIE

Progressives are LIARS

Prove it's a lie, otherwise go back to eating shit and oiling up your jelly rolls you disgusting idiot.

ELIZABETH, N.J. -- Eight demonstrators tied themselves to one another wrist-to-wrist in the falling snow Tuesday morning, and lay down across the road in a human chain, blocking access to an immigration detention center in Elizabeth, N.J. Detention officers on their way to work waited in a line of cars stretching down the street.

For nearly a minute, the steady blast of a car horn drowned out the sound of the protesters’ chants. By the time the police arrested the protesters about a half-hour later, snow had begun to pile up on their bodies, hiding the slogans on the T-shirts they had pulled on over their sweaters.

The protest was the latest in a recent series of demonstrations aimed at urging President Barack Obama to stop the deportation of undocumented immigrants. In the past year, supporters of immigration rights have expressed growing frustration with the president, who has overseen the deportation of nearly 2 million immigrants during his time in office, far more than any other president in history.

So ironic that Obama is the exact opposite of what he is accused of being. Cons constantly tell us how Obama is so lax on illegal immigrants, yet the facts prove just the opposite.

Bravo, let's give Obama credit for not using his executive power to cancel out all of the immigration laws of the nation!

Seriously. That sounds sarcastic, but considering the things we know he'll do for political gain after promising he won't do them or saying he can't do them, we should be grateful for this and I am.

So you do acknowledge that Obama has done more than any other president when it comes to deporting illegals? You just can't stand the idea of actually having to say it. I get it. You're just one of those brain dead idiots who refuse to take off the blinders.

He gets Hero worshipping articles for doing his DAMN JOB

lets all bow

So you do acknowledge that Obama has done more than any other president when it comes to deporting illegals? You just can't stand the idea of actually having to say it. I get it. You're just one of those brain dead idiots who refuse to take off the blinders.

no I don't..for one thing I take nothing from Huffpufferpost as the truth
so until I see other proof I might care he is Finally doing his job he was elected to do...But some feel the need to crow about it, so carry on

no I don't..for one thing I take nothing from Huffpufferpost as the truth
so until I see other proof I might care he is Finally doing his job he was elected to do...But some feel the need to crow about it, so carry on

Still waiting for that proof it's a lie fatty.

What has Obama done other than allow the law to be followed? Has he in any way amped up deportations?

What has Obama done other than allow the law to be followed? Has he in any way amped up deportations?

Big time. Obama has deported more illegals then any other president in history.

I am asking what Obama did to make this happen? Did he effect change in the laws in any way? Or did he just allow already existing laws to be enforced? Did he personally order any increase in enforcement? Or did he just stay out of the way and allow immigration officials to do their jobs as dictated by the preexisting law?

Last edited:
ICE should deport All illegals that are here Illegally. If someone is here undocumented they are here illegally. They are breaking the Law and should be deported. Illegal means not lawfull or not legal. Not here legally then is here illegally. It's very simple.

There are More illegals here illegally in the history of the US so it would make sense to deport more.

Close the southern Border and maybe we wouldn't have a need to deport so many Illegals!!

Last edited:

I am asking what Obama did to make this happen? Did he effect change in the laws in any way? Or did he just allow already existing laws to be enforced? Did he personally order any increase in enforcement? Or did he just stay out of the way and allow immigration officials to do their jobs as dictated by the preexisting law?

Obama tripled the number of boarder agents, as well as hiring more DHS and other personal to arrest and deport on levels never before seen.

It's not because of Obama, it's in spite of him.

Thanks for posting this.

I am a conservative and what I hear on immigration, I hear from my home state (where people have been killed by illegals coming across the border).

However, it would be great if you could provide some context on the 2 million being deported.

And I would submit (with an open mind) that the number itself is only part of the story. There needs to be some other controlling factors considered too ?

What is the net increase/decrease in illegal immigration. If you had 1 million coming before and you have 2 million coming now (I think the big complaint is about our open border), the 2 million out is still a bad net.

Some additional numbers would be useful.

Apparently so since more have been deported already than Bush deported, and he still has more than three years left to go. Just saying..... I wouldn't make such a big deal about it except for the fact that so many people here have said that he is against deportation and he's trying to allow even more illegals into the country. It just has to do with reality versus the fantasy world that some people seem to be living in.

If he did not do anything at all to increase deportations, then we would have to conclude that Bush was doing something to curb deportations. That would only be logical.

Forum List

Back