Obama To Visit Mosque With Terrorist Connections

Maybe none of the mosques without terrorist connections welcomed his visit.

That whole article is about an Imam who left that mosque in.................................2003. Have you got anything more substantial ?

We should be so lucky. Then some ambitious young officer might do us a favor and shoot the Dago bastard!

s-NYER-OBAMA-FULL-large.jpg

He's a Muslim anyway. Or else he wouldn't be allowed inside the mosque.

Non muslims can enter a mosque, they do all around the world, they have to take their shoes off

Infidels--any nonmuslim--aren't allowed in a mosque.

Whatcha want to get he prays while he's there? He'll do it like he's been doing it all his life.

>>the most correct view is that non-Muslims are allowed to enter mosques but under certain conditions. Those conditions revolve around the following matters: that they are given permission beforehand; that their entering is justifiable; that they are acquainted with the dos and don’ts inside the mosque, lest the mosque’s purity and sanctity might become violated; and that their whole stay and their activities inside the mosque are overseen by Muslims.<<

Non-muslims are not allowed into Mecca, though a few have managed to.

Most mosques welcome visitors as long as prayers are not in progress. If they stay, they remain in the back of the room or just outside the main prayer hall to watch, women to the women's area.

I've been to mosques around the world

Obama has prayed in mosques before and knows his salah. He has prayed at the white house when muslims were invited for a prayer day.

at al-aqsa there are objections to jews, some muslims believe if they pray on the mount it will somehow become un-pure. They are still people of the books so the fear is more incitement and propaganda. Many visit the mount and mosques there without problem.

I fail to see the problem with any US president visiting an American mosque. ..... :cool:

I fail to see the problem with any Christian, jew, hindu, Buddhist or Taoist
visiting Saudi arabia and Mecca. Being an advocate of FAIR AND EQUITABLE
treatment for all-------I support the exclusion of muslims from all Christian, Jewish
Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist and NRA holy sites (also the BASEBALL HALL OF FAME)
as a response to the exclusionary polycies----of Saudi arabia ----especially
as pertains to the erstwhile city of Yathrib-------now, fraudulently called
"medina"

Forum List

Back