Obama to speak on Libya this afternoon

I guess Obama tact worked much better than Bush's huh?

Alot cheaper too.

It was up prior to him talking Sallow. It is actually lower than before he spoke.

It was up prior to him talking Sallow. It is actually lower than before he spoke.

Well the fact that this is coming to an end..may have a good effect on the economy. Oil prices might go lower and there is a wealth of opportunity for Americans in Libya.

Well the fact that this is coming to an end..may have a good effect on the economy. Oil prices might go lower and there is a wealth of opportunity for Americans in Libya.

Thank you for giving the real reason we went through with this operation.

Some conservatives are going to say the same thing they did when Obama ordered the OBL killing....it was leaving the Bush policies in place that did the trick. Oh!.....wait!......Bush didn't start the UN Libyan action. I wonder what they'll come up with?

Maybe some of them say Obama is hogging all the credit......Oh!....wait!......Republicans were against the Libyan action, and threatened to impeach Obama.

Maybe some of them will just say he's wrong for taking credit.....Oh!.....wait!.......he is the only reason it happened the way it did....I'm sure conservatives would have givien him ALL of the blame if it went badly....why do conservatives give Obama none of the credit, and all of the blame?

Not a very reasonable bunch sometimes.......ya think?

Last edited:
The conservatives are going to say the same thing they did when Obama ordered the OBL killing....it was leaving the Bush policies in place that did the trick. Oh!.....wait!......Bush didn't start the UN Libyan action. I wonder what they'll come up with?

Maybe they'll say Obama is hogging all the credit......Oh!....wait!......Republicans were against the Libyan action, and threatened to impeach Obama.

Maybe they'll just say he's wrong for taking credit.....Oh!.....wait!.......he is the only reason it happened the way it did....I'm sure conservatives would have givien him ALL of the blame if it went badly....why do conservatives give Obama none of the credit, and all of the blame? Not a very reasonable bunch are they?

That's funny cause I'm not saying any of those things.

I guess Obama tact worked much better than Bush's huh?

Alot cheaper too.

His 'tack' (it's a nautical term...) not tact, was to let someone else lead for once. Good move.
Tact works........

tact noun \ˈtakt\

Definition of TACT
1: sensitive mental or aesthetic perception <converted the novel into a play with remarkable skill and tact>
2: a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense

I admit Bush did some stupid stuff but at least he had a plan. When all you can do is read from the t-prompter and don't have an original thought, it is scarry. My guess is he will apologize to the Muslim world and then offer them a lot of money to rebuild. To hell with Americans needed to rebuild.

Forum List

Back