Obama to Release Jobs Report

Right after his vacation at Martha's Vineyard.

That's a relief.

To be as lucky to have 9 vacations by the end of August ourselves. Of course they're not really vacation-vacations. I mean if something catastrophic were to happen, he'd have to come home early.

What financial crisis are we in anyways? Someone needs to tell those 100's of thousands who haven't had a job, much less a vacation, in over 2 years.

They will be singing his praises I am sure... :eusa_whistle: :clap2: :eusa_whistle:

Obama to lay out new jobs plan in Sept. speech - Yahoo! News

Best line of the story:
Brendan Buck, a spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner, said via Twitter that Obama could scrap the speech and just hand over a detailed plan to Congress. "Seriously, just drop it in the mail. Podium not required," Buck's tweet said.

And another classic:
Obama's plan is likely to contain a mix of tax cuts, jobs-boosting construction projects and steps to help the long-term unemployed, a senior administration official told The Associated Press. The official emphasized that Obama's proposals would be fresh ones, not a rehash of plans he has pitched for many weeks and still supports, like his idea of an "infrastructure bank" to finance construction jobs.

Let me guess:
He will propose targeted tax cuts like the cut in payroll taxes. He will propose new "infrastructure" spending. He will finance this all with taxes on millionaires and billionaires and cutting corporate tax loopholes.
Those proposals are "fresh" in the sense that the guy mashing his lips on his date's is fresh. He is truly out of ideas. Has it not occurred to him that he's had 3 years to come up with a plan to do something? Has it not occurred to him that every plan he's pushed either a) won't get passed through the GOP because it consists of highers taxes and spending, and b) is a rehash of another plan that didn't work?
This is the first "Groundhog Day" presidency where the same things keep happening over and over.

We'll have to see the plan before we knock it... Obama is a horrible president but he has just over a year to turn things around. Now I highly doubt he will do what it takes but until I see "his" jobs report I can't attack it.

Best line of the story:
Brendan Buck, a spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner, said via Twitter that Obama could scrap the speech and just hand over a detailed plan to Congress. "Seriously, just drop it in the mail. Podium not required," Buck's tweet said.

And another classic:
Obama's plan is likely to contain a mix of tax cuts, jobs-boosting construction projects and steps to help the long-term unemployed, a senior administration official told The Associated Press. The official emphasized that Obama's proposals would be fresh ones, not a rehash of plans he has pitched for many weeks and still supports, like his idea of an "infrastructure bank" to finance construction jobs.

Let me guess:
He will propose targeted tax cuts like the cut in payroll taxes. He will propose new "infrastructure" spending. He will finance this all with taxes on millionaires and billionaires and cutting corporate tax loopholes.
Those proposals are "fresh" in the sense that the guy mashing his lips on his date's is fresh. He is truly out of ideas. Has it not occurred to him that he's had 3 years to come up with a plan to do something? Has it not occurred to him that every plan he's pushed either a) won't get passed through the GOP because it consists of highers taxes and spending, and b) is a rehash of another plan that didn't work?
This is the first "Groundhog Day" presidency where the same things keep happening over and over.

Can anyone say 'Stimulus, v. 2.0'?

We'll have to see the plan before we knock it... Obama is a horrible president but he has just over a year to turn things around. Now I highly doubt he will do what it takes but until I see "his" jobs report I can't attack it.

OK. What do you think the chances are that Obama has seen that his approach is a failure, and that the Milton Friedman school was right all along? That he will cease his war on corporate America and demonizing millionaires and billionaires? That he will understand that myriads of shifting regulations that impose huge costs are counter-productive?
I'd say the chances are better that he will reveal his membership in the KKK.

Obama wants to cut taxes for the middle class, increase infrastructure spending, and propose a bigger deficit reduction plan than the $1.5 trillion package that a new "supercommittee" of Congress must come up with by late November.

Republicans will say no to all. No tax cuts for the middle class. No investment into America. No bigger deficit reduction plan.

Likely something like this

1# Raise taxes on the rich
2# Raise Taxes on the middle class
3# Raise the minimum wage to 9 dollars per hour
4# Create another government department
5# Increase government jobs 300 percent, with more paper pushers.
6# Tax the hell out of the private sector.

I have been hearing every 5 minutes on MSNBC,I listen for the laughs...
Every 5 minutes now...they are pushing for a massive spending bill,another stimulus.
This time they will go for rebuilding the infrastructure....
They need to spend a boat load of money to get people working...
How Fucked up are we now?
How fucked up are we gonna be when these clowns want to spend us into oblivion.
Where the fuck has this President been for the last three years.
Now's he's scared he will not be re elected so he's pulling out all the stops...
I predicted this a year ago....The big push to get something done so he gets elected again.

Obama wants to cut taxes for the middle class, increase infrastructure spending, and propose a bigger deficit reduction plan than the $1.5 trillion package that a new "supercommittee" of Congress must come up with by late November.

Republicans will say no to all. No tax cuts for the middle class. No investment into America. No bigger deficit reduction plan.

Is this why he spends 1.5 trillion per year in defict spending--- onto our debt, and has his little pet project called Obama care that will destroy private health care and doctors jobs throughout this country. Just like GM; he wents to pull that under the government oversight were he can control it.:lol: No this little man won't cut, but will just grow the debt as any tiny little cut will just slow down the rate of growth of the debt.:eusa_liar:

It sure is funny that he wants to cut the hell out of the military. Big surprise!

Last edited:

Best line of the story:

And another classic:

Let me guess:

My God why does he feel like he has to keep spending

Is this why he spends 1.5 trillion per year in defict spending--- onto our debt, and has his little pet project called Obama care that will destroy private health care and doctors jobs throughout this country. Just like GM; he wents to pull that under the government oversight were he can control it.:lol: No this little man won't cut, but will just grow the debt as any tiny little cut will just slow down the rate of growth of the debt.:eusa_liar:

It sure is funny that he wants to cut the hell out of the military. Big surprise!

What are you rambling about? We do not have private health care in this country. Much of it the government has its hands out in some way or another. While Obamacare sucks, you are out of mind to say that it will destroy the private health care sector since it has already largely been destroy. However, you are a right wing republican who likes to play chicken little and spew your fake rage all over this board.

Obama is not controlling GM. Again, righties and their fake. It is most amusing.

Obama has repeatedly pushed for a more aggressive deficit reduction plan that Republicans refused since it required some tax increases.

Why shouldn't the military be off the table. I love how these limited government republicans only pay lip service to limited government while preach an empire. Just more hypocrisy from the right.

Likely something like this

1# Raise taxes on the rich
2# Raise Taxes on the middle class
3# Raise the minimum wage to 9 dollars per hour
4# Create another government department
5# Increase government jobs 300 percent, with more paper pushers.
6# Tax the hell out of the private sector.

I have been hearing every 5 minutes on MSNBC,I listen for the laughs...
Every 5 minutes now...they are pushing for a massive spending bill,another stimulus.
This time they will go for rebuilding the infrastructure....
They need to spend a boat load of money to get people working...
How Fucked up are we now?
How fucked up are we gonna be when these clowns want to spend us into oblivion.
Where the fuck has this President been for the last three years.
Now's he's scared he will not be re elected so he's pulling out all the stops...
I predicted this a year ago....The big push to get something done so he gets elected again.

This time they will go for rebuilding the infrastructure

Didn't the last stimulus take care of this? Isn't this what the obama defenders has been saying?

It's a plan to fix his plan that didn't fix his first plan.....

:eusa_eh:

What are you rambling about? We do not have private health care in this country. Much of it the government has its hands out in some way or another. While Obamacare sucks, you are out of mind to say that it will destroy the private health care sector since it has already largely been destroy. However, you are a right wing republican who likes to play chicken little and spew your fake rage all over this board.

Obama is not controlling GM. Again, righties and their fake. It is most amusing.

Obama has repeatedly pushed for a more aggressive deficit reduction plan that Republicans refused since it required some tax increases.

Why shouldn't the military be off the table. I love how these limited government republicans only pay lip service to limited government while preach an empire. Just more hypocrisy from the right.

What in the hell do you know about paying for healthcare, asswipe ?

The last time you were in to see the Docs - for your soccer physical - Mommy covered it, just like she's covering your Internet.

Clean your room and do your laundry you stupid little simpleton.

Tuesday after Labor Day - first day of school - people of your "ilk" will be out of here.

Can't wait.

OK. What do you think the chances are that Obama has seen that his approach is a failure, and that the Milton Friedman school was right all along? That he will cease his war on corporate America and demonizing millionaires and billionaires? That he will understand that myriads of shifting regulations that impose huge costs are counter-productive?
I'd say the chances are better that he will reveal his membership in the KKK.

I doubt Obama has any meaningful plan...

The odds of Obama ending all 4 wars is like 0%

The odds that Obama would consider around 1 Trillion a year in spending cuts is like 0%

The odds that Obama will crack down on illegal immigration to help secure jobs for millions of people still competing with illegal’s is like 0%

The odds that Obama deals withe the affects illegal immigration has on education/healthcare costs is like 0%

The odds that Obama will repeal Obamacare that hurts all business is like 0%

The odds of Obama dealing with SS/MC/MC growing at a rate that will alone bankrupt the country in not so distant future is 0%

But hey, 0.1% chance is still a chance.

BTW, Ron Fuckin Paul for President. A leader that can get all that done without ever even having to talk to congress while Obama tries to pin it on congress.

Last edited:

The last time you were in to see the Docs - for your soccer physical - Mommy covered it, just like she's covering your Internet.

Tuesday after Labor Day - first day of school - people of your "ilk" will be out of here.

Can't wait.

I see that you rather spew your emotionally charged drivel over this board than have an actual conversation.

You lash out and act like a little child. Come back when you mature and are able to sit down at the big boy's table and have an actual discussion.

Geez are you an idiot.
We have private health care. I go to a doctor who works in his own office. My private health care insurance pays him part and I pay him part. What part of the government is involved in that?
We have the most innovative health care system in the world (where do you think cuttng edge drugs are developed?). And Obamacare will destroy that.
Obama's "deficit reduction" plan, if he ever had one, is a joke. It cuts spending in Year 20. Actually it doesnt cut spending at all. It cuts the rate of increase, which isn't the same thing.
The military is already getting cut. You're behind the times here.
The Leftists are the biggest hypocrites to walk the planet.

Can't wait.

I see that you rather spew your emotionally charged drivel over this board than have an actual conversation.

You lash out and act like a little child. Come back when you mature and are able to sit down at the big boy's table and have an actual discussion.

I've bookmarked this post for a neg rep tomorrow.
Thanks.

Forum List

Back