Obama To Propose Protecting 1.4 Million Acres Of U.S. Arctic Refuge

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
WASHINGTON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will propose protecting 1.4 million acres (556,000 hectares) of the Arctic from oil and gas drilling, the Interior Department said on Sunday.

Obama To Propose Protecting 1.4 Million Acres Of U.S. Arctic Refuge

Well, OK. Do you know what else Alaska has a lot of? Permafrost.
It's beginning to melt, rapidly, and we all know why. And actually, the oil's going to have to stay in the ground.

I hope they knock him down along with his "Proposals" . He's not in charge anymore

WE THE PEOPLE made sure of that. now sit down and keep your slimy hands off OUR LAND

I hope they knock him down along with his "Proposals" . He's not in charge anymore

WE THE PEOPLE made sure of that. now sit down and keep your slimy hands off OUR LAND

Tell Obama to stfu and go golf. He's a reactionary obstructionist

This distinction requires approval from Congress; which is very unlikely to pass, so this is nothing more than ceremonial victory for environmentalists.

Anything to keep America from becoming energy-independent. He couldn't care less about "protecting the environment."

yep he's pissed off at us for electing his party out of power. We haven't seen anything from him yet. I'm afraid.

he'll be "proposing" anything that can do us HARM. I've NEVER lived under such a hateful vengeful President in my 60 years

Anything to keep America from becoming energy-independent. He couldn't care less about "protecting the environment."

yep he's pissed off at us for electing his party out of power. We haven't seen anything from him yet. I'm afraid.

he'll be "proposing" anything that can do us HARM. I've NEVER lived under such a hateful vengeful President in my 60 years

He's made it clear that he wants to "change" America. That's his "hope." He hates the Constitution; its authors; and everything it stands for. He hates free enterprise, success, and individual freedom. He hates the idea of a sovereign America and the middle class backbone that has kept it alive and thriving for more than 200 years. He was raised by a Communist mother and heavily influenced by his Communist grandparents. He's nothing more than the bitter fruit of a sickly tree.

He's made it clear that he wants to "change" America. That's his "hope." He hates the Constitution; its authors; and everything it stands for. He hates free enterprise, success, and individual freedom. He hates the idea of a sovereign America and the middle class backbone that has kept it alive and thriving for more than 200 years. He was raised by a Communist mother and heavily influenced by his Communist grandparents. He's nothing more than the bitter fruit of a sickly tree.
You must have been in the barn, you are full of horse shit.... Conservation in US has been done for over 100 years ....Done by both GOP and Dems....cry wolf some more...

Did you people bitch when Boosh made the worlds largest marine reserve?

What does that have to do with anything? Someone could easily ask if you cheered for Bush when he did it.
He did the same thing as what Oblama wants to do, how in the hell does it not have any comparison?

BUT BUUUSSSSHHHHH!!!! doesn't cut it, but by all means, go first. Did you cheer Bush on when he did it?

Now please tell us how badly you want the President to steal "OUR LAND," that people actually live on, to build the Keystone XL. :cool:

How many acres would he be "stealing"?

What does that have to do with anything? Someone could easily ask if you cheered for Bush when he did it.
He did the same thing as what Oblama wants to do, how in the hell does it not have any comparison?

BUT BUUUSSSSHHHHH!!!! doesn't cut it, but by all means, go first. Did you cheer Bush on when he did it?
yes...

yes...

Good for you. I haven't heard anyone saying there is likely a large supply of energy-bearing petrochemicals around the Hawaiian Islands. That's one major difference between what he did and what Obama wants to do, which resembles little more than a passive-aggressive strike back at people who don't idolize him any more.

Now please tell us how badly you want the President to steal "OUR LAND," that people actually live on, to build the Keystone XL. :cool:

Look it up yourself rube

No, I am adopting the liberal style of debate and insisting nothing exists if you do not document it.

Look it up yourself rube

No, I am adopting the liberal style of debate and insisting nothing exists if you do not document it.
Oh good so you're aware you're full of shit. Great. :thup:

Forum List

Back