Obama to ICE Agents: screw the Constitution__ follow my orders or else!

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
SEE: Obama: 'Consequences' for ICE Officials Who Don't Follow Executive Amnesty

Feb 25, 2015

”President Obama warned workers at the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement: implement executive amnesty, or else. He made the comments in a town hall event on immigration on MSNBC.”

Obama is in fact threatening ICE Agents to engage in an act of sedition and ignore our Constitution and laws made in pursuance thereof!

My suggestion to all ICE Agents is to honor their oath of office and we the people will come to their defense!

The following oath is taken by ICE Agents as they are sworn in as employees of the federal government:

I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Note that allegiance is to our Constitution and against all enemies, foreign and domestic, which would include those who use their office of public trust to circumvent our Constitution. In this case that would be Obama and his attempted usurpation of a power not granted.

JWK

Hey Obama, what part of your sworn duty to protect the United States “against Invasions” do you not understand?

Forum List

Back