Obama to ban fishing?!?!?!?

MajikMyst

Honorary Non-member
Oct 15, 2009
Seattle, Wa.
Well.. You heard me.. That is the latest right wing smear against Obama.. Obama is going to ban all recreational fishing.. Killing a multi billion dollar industry..

I really want to know where you people come up with this stuff?? I mean seriously?? Do you people actually believe this garbage?? Is you tinfoil hat a size to big??

I mean this stuff is so stupid, I can't understand how anyone in their right mind would even believe this??

Obama Fishing Ban Myth: Debunking The Baseless Rumor

The fact that there is a website debunking this crap is sad.. But there are countless republican websites all with articles as if this stuff is true..

FACT!! ESPN which ran the original story has apologized and corrected their error..

FACT!! There is nothing to this story!! It is a rightwing lie!!

ESPNOutdoors.com: From the editor - ESPN

So? I want to know is this?? Why do you neotards actually believe this crap?? I mean seriiously?? Are you all really that stupid?? :eusa_whistle:

Beck said it was true, libtard. You communofascist libtard fascistnazis will believe anything your messiah tells you.

☭proletarian☭;2109137 said:
Beck said it was true, libtard. You communofascist libtard fascistnazis will believe anything your messiah tells you.

ZOMG!!! Beck said it was true?? Listen here you neotard zealot evangelical butt wipe!! Nothing is true unless Chuck Norris says it is true!!

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Jesus can walk on water. Chuck Norris can swim through land!

Chuck Norris gargles peanut butter!

Now let that be a lesson to you!! :eusa_whistle:

Yes an attempt to get 60 million fisherman to reject Obama

Here is another one......

Obama is gonna take your guns

yes an attempt to get 60 million fisherman to reject obama

here is another one......

obama is gonna take your guns

the sky is falling! Holy shit! We are all gonna die!!

So?? If I wrote on a blog somewhere that Obama was going to charge people for breathing, do you think the right wing morons would buy it??

Nevermind.. Don't answer that.. I am going fishing!!

yes an attempt to get 60 million fisherman to reject obama

here is another one......

obama is gonna take your guns

the sky is falling! Holy shit! We are all gonna die!!

So?? If I wrote on a blog somewhere that Obama was going to charge people for breathing, do you think the right wing morons would buy it??

Nevermind.. Don't answer that.. I am going fishing!!

Not only THAT....but there would be no less than 10 threads about in on USMB in a day. 9 of them would probably be started by US Amry Retarded, of course.

And the policy to which all the Huffington Posts post refer to STILL does not distinguish between commercial and recreational fishing, but keep linking to Huffer

Well.. You heard me.. That is the latest right wing smear against Obama.. Obama is going to ban all recreational fishing.. Killing a multi billion dollar industry..

I really want to know where you people come up with this stuff?? I mean seriously?? Do you people actually believe this garbage?? Is you tinfoil hat a size to big??

I mean this stuff is so stupid, I can't understand how anyone in their right mind would even believe this??

The fact that there is a website debunking this crap is sad.. But there are countless republican websites all with articles as if this stuff is true..

FACT!! ESPN which ran the original story has apologized and corrected their error..

So? I want to know is this?? Why do you neotards actually believe this crap?? I mean seriiously?? Are you all really that stupid?? :eusa_whistle:

How do you believe that Obama is going to "CHANGE" politics in Washington? He hasn't yet and it seems it's business as usual with all the bi partisan bullshit only ramped up a couple of notches.

He said he was going to bring transparency to the processes that drive the engine of government while on the campaign trail...and then just yesterday he admitted that he doesn't pay much attention to the process in the House.

Yet you still believe he's doing what he promised to do...are you really that stupid? Talk about lies!?!?!

And the policy to which all the Huffington Posts post refer to STILL does not distinguish between commercial and recreational fishing, but keep linking to Huffer

No but the second link I included does.. Did you miss that one or were just dying for a chance to show us yet another example of your own stupidity? :cuckoo:

How do you believe that Obama is going to "CHANGE" politics in Washington? He hasn't yet and it seems it's business as usual with all the bi partisan bullshit only ramped up a couple of notches.

He said he was going to bring transparency to the processes that drive the engine of government while on the campaign trail...and then just yesterday he admitted that he doesn't pay much attention to the process in the House.

Yet you still believe he's doing what he promised to do...are you really that stupid? Talk about lies!?!?!

Ummmm.... No that isn't what he said.. He said the people don't care much about the process.. And frankly, they don't..

Talk less and listen more.. You might learn something.. There are no lies except your own..

Does the HuffPo deliberately start 'rumors' from the right so that they can disprove them or what?

Damn, liberals will believe anything as long as the HuffPo says it is so. Learn to think for yourselves, people. Once the initial pain stops, you will find it very liberating.

Does the HuffPo deliberately start 'rumors' from the right so that they can disprove them or what?

Damn, liberals will believe anything as long as the HuffPo says it is so. Learn to think for yourselves, people. Once the initial pain stops, you will find it very liberating.

If you actually read it.. The rumor was started by ESPN.. Thanks for not reading it.. This rumor was then spread by conservative websites, Beck refered to it on his show on Fox, and Lush Limpnoodles on his radio show..

Huff had no hand in spreading it..

So my question for you?? Why are trying to start a rumor that is untrue and unfounded?? Just like a typical conservative I might add.. Huff did not in any way shape or form have any hand in spreading this rumor.. This was all done through conservative outlets..

I also included the link to ESPN's retraction and clarification of the story.. Which it appears you missed because you were to busy lying about Huffpo.. :cuckoo:

If you actually read it.. The rumor was started by ESPN.. Thanks for not reading it.. This rumor was then spread by conservative websites, Beck refered to it on his show on Fox, and Lush Limpnoodles on his radio show..

So my question for you?? Why are trying to start a rumor that is untrue and unfounded?? Just like a typical conservative I might add.. Huff did not in any way shape or form have any hand in spreading this rumor.. This was all done through conservative outlets..

I also included the link to ESPN's retraction and clarification of the story.. Which it appears you missed because you were to busy lying about Huffpo.. :cuckoo:

My question to you is 'who gives a fuck'? I don't.

However, since quite a few of Obama's appointees believe that animals should have legal representation, I can see why some might think it appropriate to extend those rights to fish. :lol::lol::lol:

However, since quite a few of Obama's appointees believe that animals should have legal representation, I can see why some might think it appropriate to extend those rights to fish. :lol::lol::lol:

I can see you don't give a shit.. Which is why you lie all the time and neglect to provide your own links to support your own claims.. I guess that means you have like.... Well.. Less than 0 credibility..

Of course you don't care about that either do you?? :cuckoo:

I can see you don't give a shit.. Which is why you lie all the time and neglect to provide your own links to support your own claims.. I guess that means you have like.... Well.. Less than 0 credibility..

I don't make claims. I voice opinions. There is no link available for my opinion because they are my own original thoughts. I appreciate this is difficult for you to comprehend since you don't think, you just take your opinions from the HuffPo.

I certainly do not link to the media as a credible source for anything... because they are not a credible source. Linking to the media to 'back up' a 'claim' is laughable. Which is why I laugh at you.

I guess that means I don't give a shit about your opinions cuz, like, you don't have any. Foolish boy.

I don't make claims. I voice opinions. There is no link available for my opinion because they are my own original thoughts. I appreciate this is difficult for you to comprehend since you don't think, you just take your opinions from the HuffPo.

I certainly do not link to the media as a credible source for anything... because they are not a credible source. Linking to the media to 'back up' a 'claim' is laughable. Which is why I laugh at you.

I guess that means I don't give a shit about your opinions cuz, like, you don't have any. Foolish boy.

However, since quite a few of Obama's appointees believe that animals should have legal representation.

So that quote above is just your opinion and should be ignored? It is completely baseless and has no foundation what so ever?? Is that what your saying?? I just want to be clear here.. It is your unfounded and retarded opinion that some or all Obama appointees believe that animals should have legal representation??

There is a claim.. Either provide a link or admit it is baseless and only your retarded opinion.. :eusa_whistle:

However, since quite a few of Obama's appointees believe that animals should have legal representation.

So that quote above is just your opinion and should be ignored? It is completely baseless and has no foundation what so ever?? Is that what your saying?? I just want to be clear here.. It is your unfounded and retarded opinion that some or all Obama appointees believe that animals should have legal representation??

There is a claim.. Either provide a link or admit it is baseless and only your retarded opinion.. :eusa_whistle:

That's a statement of fact. You are welcome to either find out for yourself or not. I don't care. I researched these people. Clearly, you haven't or you would know exact what I refer to. Try reading something other than HuffPo, you might learn something. Fool.

California Girl is right we can't trust the Main Stream Media for credible information. Thats why I get all my credible information from Message Boards

Ummmm.... No that isn't what he said.. He said the people don't care much about the process.. And frankly, they don't..

Talk less and listen more.. You might learn something.. There are no lies except your own..

You say the people aren't interested in the process? You're about as disconnected as Obama, Pelosi and Reid. Truth is more people are interested in the process now more than ever. Get your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up!

Forum List

Back