Obama Threatens To Veto Iran Bill Allowing Congress To Weigh In On His Nuclear Deal With Iran

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The constitutionally ineligible non-natural born Citizen president threatens to strike again against Congress. Obama is now standing with Islam as the winds have shifted into an ugly direction.

Obama threatens to veto Iran bill TheHill

exclusive-did-next-commander-in-chief-falsify-selective-service-registration-never-actually-register-obamas-draft-registration-raises-serious-questions

1-The-King-Barack-Obama-And-His-Jester-78130.jpg

Last edited:

1. The constitutionally ineligible non-natural born Citizen president threatens to strike again against Congress. Obama is now standing with Islam as the winds have shifted into an ugly direction.

Good. Iran is a nation, they have every right to build the bomb if they choose to. That is what nations do. Sorry my little bed-wetters.

Obama already announced that he has a pen and a phone, indicating that he is a dictator now and doesn't need input from congress or the people who elected them.

I suppose all countries will do what they want, but we don't have to support it or make it easy. If Obama says they have a right, even though we know they will use them against us or our allies, then he has given up trying to protect America or he just isn't interested in doing so. I suppose then we should mind our own business and stop worrying about human rights violations and starving people. Let the dictators do what they want, even if they oppress or abuse their citizens. No more foreign aid at all.

Either we step up to the plate to do the right thing when it's in the best interest of us or our allies or we do nothing. Obama steps up for the radical Muslims, like the Muslim Brotherhood. He refuses to step up for Israel. He refuses to step up for the Christians being kidnapped and slaughtered.

The left says Iran can do what they want. They don't say that about Israel, who will likely be Iran's first target. I think we know who the real radicals are.

1. The constitutionally ineligible non-natural born Citizen president threatens to strike again against Congress. Obama is now standing with Islam as the winds have shifted into an ugly direction.

Good. Iran is a nation, they have every right to build the bomb if they choose to. That is what nations do. Sorry my little bed-wetters.
Hey, Iran tortures and hangs fags. You knew that, right?

• Banned

Hey, Iran tortures and hangs fags. You knew that, right?
So? That's what you would do, given the chance.

What makes you think they have that right?
I don't "think" they have the right, I "know" they have the right. That's what nations do, and it's none of your fucking business.

OTE="PaintMyHouse, post: 10870701, member: 47594"]

I don't "think" they have the right, I "know" they have the right. That's what nations do, and it's none of your fucking business.[/QUOTE]
Iran has the right to get the living shit bombed out of them if their stated intention is to annihilate Israel with their bomb. It's called preemption.
Go for it, and watch your world as you know it, end.
End? By who and how?

Reluctant to even say "please no" to Iran?

Yeah....this is proof that Obama is not completely stupid. He know dat ya don't say "no" to the bros in da hood unless you is wantin' to get gunned down.

I don't "think" they have the right, I "know" they have the right. That's what nations do, and it's none of your fucking business.

You really are a fucking moron, aren't you? You know that Israel has the capability to kill 18 million Iranians on the first day of a nuclear exchange? Iran is crazy enough to commit such an unconscionable national suicide. And for what?

You really are a fucking moron, aren't you? You know that Israel has the capability to kill 18 million Iranians on the first day of a nuclear exchange? And Iran is crazy enough to commit such an unconscionable national suicide. And for what?
No one is going to drop the bomb, dumbass, since that is the end of the game as we know it.

You really are a fucking moron, aren't you? You know that Israel has the capability to kill 18 million Iranians on the first day of a nuclear exchange? And Iran is crazy enough to commit such an unconscionable national suicide. And for what?
No one is going to drop the bomb, dumbass, since that is the end of the game as we know it.
I concur, this is a quote from former mossad chief Dagan Netanyahu has caused Israel the most strategic damage on Iran - Israel News Ynetnews
"Some 65 percent of the world's oil reserves are in Iran and the countries surrounding it. So, it's a global problem. As for Israel, it enters the fray from a tricky place. Until now, Israel has never signed any international convention concerning nuclear weapons. Israel refuses to lay itself open to international supervision. It would best, therefore, for Israel not to place itself at the forefront. We'll support any effort, intelligence or political, but we will always be on the sidelines."

No one thought the Japs would ever bomb Pearl Harbor too but they did.

No one thought the Japs would ever bomb Pearl Harbor too but they did.

FDR was actively provoking them and trying thwart their expansion.

Japan China the United States and the Road to Pearl Harbor 1937 41 - 1937 1945 - Milestones - Office of the Historian

And? The Japanese murdered ten million Chinese before they ever dropped a bomb on Pearl Harbor. So it was a bad thing that a US president was attempting to thwart this Manchurian holocaust?

Forum List

Back