Obama The Wannabe Dictator!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this boy needs to be locked up!

Obama Dares GOP: Go Ahead, ‘Have a Vote on Whether What I’m Doing Is Legal…I Will Veto’

By Craig Bannister | 21 hours ago

Obama Dares GOP Go Ahead Have a Vote on Whether What I m Doing Is Legal I Will Veto MRCTV

3756132485_Obama_in_jail_answer_4_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Is he a dictator yet? I've been waiting for that to happen since the republicans started in '08

Republicans be like:
"Hes a dictator running roughshod over everyone"

then

"Obama is weak and we need a strong person as POTUS"

We're definitely learning how far a President can go towards "changing", "fundamentally transforming" and "re-making" America on his own.

Two years left, lots of "changing" on the way, no doubt.

Because we all know that it's important to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" something that you love.

What is a wanna be dictator anyone? Is that like a wanna be NFL player? Meaning they arent but they want to

Is he a dictator yet? I've been waiting for that to happen since the republicans started in '08

Republicans be like:
"Hes a dictator running roughshod over everyone"

then

"Obama is weak and we need a strong person as POTUS"

Yo, he is a real woman at foreign policy, but here in the U.S.A. he is trying to be a man in woman`s clothing!

"GTP"

Barack-Obama-Dressed-as-a-Woman--113583.jpg

Conservatives like Rambo-wannebee here are now cursing those founders for writing a Constitution that gave the president the dictatorial power of "veto".

They really don't like our Constitution, those conservatives.

President Obama is the only one in Washington capable of doing anything

Why don't Republicans stop him? Pouting does not seem to be working

Conservatives like Rambo-wannebee here are now cursing those founders for writing a Constitution that gave the president the dictatorial power of "veto".

Three vetoes in six years makes him a Dictator in the eyes of the right

That's not the case....but the fact that you need to spin things to support your position shows the rest of us that you are quite insecure in your position.

We get it.

By the way...the president can not veto a vote. He can veto legislation.

The reason for the vote is so the people can get a feel for how the legislative body views the sitting presidents executive actions...it is not something that can be vetoed.

What they do with those findings is another story. My guess is that if they find, in a bipartisan way, that some of his executive actions are illegal, they will likely pursue legal action.

It is how the system is supposed to work.

He can not veto a "finding". How pathetic is that?

Forum List

Back