Obama the racist, profiles young black men as "angry all the time"!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Almost all Obama voters obviously NEVER read his book, otherwise you would have been concerned that:

A) Obama stereotypes ALL YOUNG BLACK MEN AS ANGRY. All black men...i.e. a "profile"...a "stereotype"!
B) If you did read the book YOU should have been angry that Obama thought YOU too stupid to accept him as he said he was i.e. "an angry young black man" unless he fooled you by being courteous and smiling a lot!

Think about it!
Obama was depending on voters that as Jonathan Gruber (HIRED by Obama )has said,
"Obama depends on the "stupidity of the American Voter"!

Obama told you if you had read his book.. "Dreams from My Father"

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Obama KNEW he could fool you all the time just by his being courteous, smiling a lot and of course Obama the RACIST that he is, stereotyped all young black man as "angry all the time"!
Talk about profiling! Maybe Obama should take some courses in what it means!

Almost all Obama voters obviously NEVER read his book, otherwise you would have been concerned that:

A) Obama stereotypes ALL YOUNG BLACK MEN AS ANGRY. All black men...i.e. a "profile"...a "stereotype"!
B) If you did read the book YOU should have been angry that Obama thought YOU too stupid to accept him as he said he was i.e. "an angry young black man" unless he fooled you by being courteous and smiling a lot!

Think about it!
Obama was depending on voters that as Jonathan Gruber (HIRED by Obama )has said,

People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Obama KNEW he could fool you all the time just by his being courteous, smiling a lot and of course Obama the RACIST that he is, stereotyped all young black man as "angry all the time"!
Just chill, the fucker's gone in less than two years.

Unless of course, the "JV" shortens his term.

What's even WORSE about Moonglow is SHE agrees with Obama that it took his FOOLING her to get her support!
So she's a racist by believing Obama had to be a "white type" guy to get elected because SHE believes all young black men are angry!

Think about it!

Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance... the fundamental elements of evil.

What's even WORSE about Moonglow is SHE agrees with Obama that it took his FOOLING her to get her support!
So she's a racist by believing Obama had to be a "white type" guy to get elected because SHE believes all young black men are angry!
You are as blind as a bat when it comes to figuring out the truth..Get out of the dog house and mix with humans, you'll find that your biased nature may change...

Think about it!

It's what humans do best out of all other creatures...

Think about it!

Yes.. humanity is prone toward evil.

The trick is to never normalize it by allowing it a political voice and the means to organize into a political party.

Think about it!

The trick is to never normalize it by allowing it a political voice and the means to organize into a political party.
Well buddy, we are a little too late to change what our ancestors did...But if you guys want to jump out of bed to jump on a race, by all means enjoy your freewill...

What's even dumber, redundant spam on the subject...
So YOU knew Obama was a racist that thinks ALL young black men are angry and yet you voted for this racist?
How many times did I vote for Oblama, you tell me, you seem to know it all.....

You are right! I am wrong to assume YOU voted for Obama based on these observations of you:
A) your defense of Obama in all your posts
B) that anyone choosing "Moonglow" is an idiot and thus part of the other idiots that Obama laughs at for voting for him!
C) Oh and I can go on about how you can't do simple math... i.e. which is a bigger number ? One million or 700? You seemingly can't comprehend the difference
based on your prior comments.
Want me to go on as to WHY I assumed you voted for Hussein?

Think about it!

Well buddy, we are a little too late to change what our ancestors did...

Dah... Nature has a cure for what ails it and by all outward indications, it's setting that up, even as we speak.

Think about it!

Dah... Nature has a cure for what ails it and by all outward indications, it's setting that up, even as we speak.
In what manner?

You are as blind as a bat when it comes to figuring out the truth..Get out of the dog house and mix with humans, you'll find that your biased nature may change...
"My biased nature"? Was I the person who wrote: "all young black men are angry and as a result dummies like you have to be lied to and fooled?"?

What's even dumber, redundant spam on the subject...
So YOU knew Obama was a racist that thinks ALL young black men are angry and yet you voted for this racist?
How many times did I vote for Oblama, you tell me, you seem to know it all.....

You are right! I am wrong to assume YOU voted for Obama based on these observations of you:
A) your defense of Obama in all your posts
B) that anyone choosing "Moonglow" is an idiot and thus part of the other idiots that Obama laughs at for voting for him!
C) Oh and I can go on about how you can't do simple math... i.e. which is a bigger number ? One million or 700? You seemingly can't comprehend the difference
based on your prior comments.
Want me to go on as to WHY I assumed you voted for Hussein?
Sure, your doing a losy job, but please continue, I am enjoying your attempts to make myself, into your image...

In what manner?

War... Nature culls the human herd of the idiots, by killing them.

It has always been thus...

"My biased nature"? Was I the person who wrote: "all young black men are angry and as a result dummies like you have to be lied to and fooled?"?
First off it is a poorly written statement..It has an illogical conclusion that all black men are angry, which is not true..

In what manner?

War... Nature culls the human herd of the idiots, by killing them.

It has always been thus...
War is not natural,,,more humans have been offed by bacteria than all the deaths in the history of human warfare...

New Topics

Forum List

Back