Obama, the great divider again!

He's such an arrogant idiot. I do believe a lot more people see him for what he really is today. In 2008, too many people bought in to his bull believing his lies and rhetoric.

He can't seem to find a group that he can demonize like he did before, people know he's lying.

Little does this man know he will only stir up the most dedicated morons, and for him right now that amounts to about 500 people nationwide.

Obama Says Commander In Chief Must Support Gay Troops | Fox News

The majority of America know that the GOP was not booing the soldier and was booing the policy, this will not work in his favor, and it's laughable at this point.

I don't have a problem with the CIC supporting gay troops for now. I will only sweat it when I hear that the Pentagon is ordering camo gear in chiffon and providing Gloria Gaynor cd's as part of basic training equipment.

Little does this man know he will only stir up the most dedicated morons, and for him right now that amounts to about 500 people nationwide.

Obama Says Commander In Chief Must Support Gay Troops | Fox News

The majority of America know that the GOP was not booing the soldier and was booing the policy, this will not work in his favor, and it's laughable at this point.

barack_obama_and_larry_sinclair_homosexuals.jpg

He's such an arrogant idiot. I do believe a lot more people see him for what he really is today. In 2008, too many people bought in to his bull believing his lies and rhetoric.

He can't seem to find a group that he can demonize like he did before, people know he's lying.

Except for the most radical lefties, I think many and I hope and pray that we are right on this have not only wised up to the bs spewed from the WH but are just sick and tired of the constant demonizing of "victim du jour".

What is Obama doing dabbling in military affairs?
The son of a bitch wouldn't know which end of the tube the round comes out of if handed a rifle.

Who does he think he is going around TELLING people what they MUST DO..

You ARE a President, NOT HUGO the little dictator, though I'm sure he wishes he were.

I'm so SICK of this idiot in Chief.

Last edited:
Who does he think he is going around TELLING people what they MUST DO..

You ARE a President, NOT HUGO the little dictator, though I'm sure he wishes he were.

I'm so SICK of this idiot in Chief.

Because he is a wannabe dictator and in his mind, he is one. ***

Set to soundtrack of The Who’s classic original hit, this video offers some metaphorical musings about Barack Obama’s liberal narcissism.

While our nation crumbles as a result of his failed policies, Obama looks to blame everyone but himself. His continued lack of empathy, exploitation of others, inflated sense of self-importance, and failure to accept responsibility are all classic signs of narcissism.

When Obama’s narcissism is combined with his “true blue” political views, the result is a toxic recipe for disaster, as evidenced by our nation’s continued economic decline.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgPSgF1kDk]Behind Barack's "Blue" Eyes - YouTube[/ame]

The man is so empty he NOW has to go around dump on the People he supposedly REPRESENTS.

He can LECTURE me when I see him go up and DENOUCNE how he went on stage with Jimma Hoffa right after he DECLARED war on us and called the people in this country.... Sons of a Bitches.

New Topics

Forum List

Back