Obama: The Godly Energy President

Democrats have over regulated everything they touch. Throw it all out and start over.

FACT-FREE REPUBLICAN RHETORIC!

c595e2f228d65376719ec09e66545116.jpg

cuban_facebook_post.jpg-large
Quoting two of the biggest douche bags in politics doesn't help your case.

Mark Cuban is no Republican.

Cuban is and has been a life long Republican. You know it, I know it and the American people know it.

Trump says he's a Republican but we know that he is something else. You know it, I know it and the American people know it.

Unlike Trump, Mark Cuban is a self-made man.

Born in Pittsburgh in 1958, entrepreneur Mark Cuban has ventured into many diverse businesses. He made his fortune through the sale of startups MicroSolutions and Broadcast.com in the 1990s, and later became known as the zealous owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks.Aug 22, 2016
Mark Cuban - Business Leader, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist ...
www.biography.com/people/mark-cuban-562656

LMAO, the oil and gas production in creases were done in spite of the dear leader, not because of him.

Obama Stymies Oil and Natural Gas Production on Federal Lands

Yes "federal lands".

What's your problem . Wasn't gas supposed to be $5 a gallon by now ?

So why are you for giving your dear leader a participation trophy? He had nothing to do with the increase in oil and gas production, in fact he did everything he could to hurt it. The economy world wide is keeping prices down, that's what happens when the economy sucks.

When you say something that you know is not true it is a lie. Why do you deny reality just so that you can lie?

What do you hate more, Obama or the truth?

LMAO, the oil and gas production in creases were done in spite of the dear leader, not because of him.

Yes "federal lands".

So why are you for giving your dear leader a participation trophy? He had nothing to do with the increase in oil and gas production, in fact he did everything he could to hurt it. The economy world wide is keeping prices down, that's what happens when the economy sucks.

When you say something that you know is not true it is a lie. Why do you deny reality just so that you can lie?

Well ignorant ass, prove what I said is untrue, your lame claims mean nothing.

Yes "federal lands".

You made the statement smut mouth, so the burden of proof is yours. But I will prove you wrong.

Fracking 2016: Obama Administration Approves Drilling Off The Coast ...

What's it like getting caught in lies time after time?

Yes "federal lands".

You made the statement smut mouth, so the burden of proof is yours. But I will prove you wrong.

Fracking 2016: Obama Administration Approves Drilling Off The Coast ...

What's it like getting caught in lies time after time?

So the dear leader makes ONE reasonable decision in 7.5 years and that makes everything okydokie? That doesn't disprove my link BTW, it just proves you're a freaking idiot.

As for my statement of the world economy. My bold.

Behind the low price projections is a sluggish world economy, experts say. The I.E.A. report on Friday suggested that world demand growth for oil would slow in 2016 to 1.2 million barrels a day after reaching a five-year high of 1.8 million barrels a day in 2015.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/14/b...ion-keeps-climbing-and-demand-falls.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back