Obama. The election is OVER, Time to answer questions about Benghazi

That's an easy one. Hillary Clinton warned Republicans to stop cutting embassy security budgets or someone will hurt. Republicans won't want to be reminded that was the second time they ignored a Clinton warning. It reminds people of the first time.

That's an easy one. Hillary Clinton warned Republicans to stop cutting embassy security budgets or someone will hurt. Republicans won't want to be reminded that was the second time they ignored a Clinton warning. It reminds people of the first time.

Bull shit. They should have cut the Chevy VOLTS they sent to other embassies first!

Bull shit. They should have cut the Chevy VOLTS they sent to other embassies first!

Now you know what the priorities were and still are.

I am here to tell you.

The majority of voters are really only interested in how much free shit they can extract from the government right now.

Until this gravy train is stopped, all of the Lefts crimes will simply be ignored.

And for Gods sake TELL THE TRUTH. The 4 men's family deserves this !!

I wouldn't hold your breath. If there is anything Obama is good at it's lying and getting away with it. Do you really think the national media cares?

This election reminds of that movie White Men Can't Jump. One of the characters kept saying, "Sometimes when you win you really lose, and when you lose you really win".

I think people who voted for Obama will find out in years to come they really lost. The debt is rising, the country's financial status has been downgraded twice, the economy is bad and ObamaCare is just right around the corner. The free ride for some can't last forever.

Last edited:

I wouldn't hold your breath. If there is anything Obama is good at it's lying and getting away with it. Do you really think the national media cares?

This election reminds of that movie White Men Can't Jump. One of the characters kept saying, "Sometimes when you win you really lose, and when you lose you really win".

I think people who voted for Obama will find out in years to come they really lost. The debt is rising, the country's financial status has been downgraded twice, the economy is bad and ObamaCare is just right around the corner. The free ride for some can't last forever.

Your oh so right.

Our Govt left those men to fight a seven hour gunbattle for their lives and let them die. Barry was busy with his Vegas fundraiser. He had his priorities and it sure wasn't those very brave men.

If anyone thinks an investigation will uncover the truth is pissing up a rope. No ones head will roll and it will all be buried under the rug.

I really feel for the families of those very brave men who didn't have to die.

Jesus what fuck he is.

And I agree the American people are going to deeply regret giving that fuck another four years. We are all stuck.

The election is over but the fight to totally destroy the US isn't. That's still going on and obama the happy warrior will continue the fight.

Your oh so right.

Our Govt left those men to fight a seven hour gunbattle for their lives and let them die. Barry was busy with his Vegas fundraiser. He had his priorities and it sure wasn't those very brave men.

If anyone thinks an investigation will uncover the truth is pissing up a rope. No ones head will roll and it will all be buried under the rug.

I really feel for the families of those very brave men who didn't have to die.

Jesus what fuck he is.

And I agree the American people are going to deeply regret giving that fuck another four years. We are all stuck.

Accept it. The deaths of those people didn't matter to anyone who voted for obama. They were acceptable losses.

The Economy wouldn't have improved under Romney either. I guess it's gonna' have to get really bad before the American people wake up, if they ever do.

so why did we have a platoon of marines in the carribean but not in Libya? Do you think the Carribean is more dangerous? God you're stupid

No, it's time for you people to apologize for all the stupid shit you annoyed us with throughout the campaign;

you are as wrong about Benghazi as you were wrong about the election.

Would you right wingers just stop? You don't care about Americans dying in a foreign embassy. You sent young Americans off to die in Iraq. You let Bin Laden go. You tried to stop the first responders from getting health care. You shouted out "let him die" at a Republican debate. This sudden caring for Americans you never heard of before is political and sickening. So just stop. It makes you guys look ugly.

They can't tell the truth. The truth is that obama left 30 people to die and two men violated orders and saved all but 4.

This fantasy brought to you by Fox News Hallucinogens.®

Fox News Hallucinogens®: For when you have too much blood flow to your brain.™

Last edited:

Forum List

Back