What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama Surprise Visit to Afghanistan

Political Junky

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obama In Afghanistan On Surprise Trip | USA | English

VOA News 28 March 2010
U.S. President Barack Obama is in Afghanistan on an unannounced visit that is expected to last several hours.

Mr. Obama landed at the Bagram military base north of Kabul Sunday and was flown by helicopter to the presidential palace for meetings with Afghan Preisent Hamid Karzai and other top officials. He also planned to meet U.S. military officers and troops for a briefing on the offensive against Taliban strongholds in southern Afghanistan. <more>

Reaction score
Good.

All kinds of positive from this. He might even learn something.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
Sounds like something Bush would do

Hope and change

Sounds like something EVERY President would do.

Some of the right really needs to make up their mind on what they want Obama to do. Do you want him to support the troops or not support the troops?

Reaction score
It is something every president should do, is visit what they are responsible for.

sole survivor

Reaction score
No when Bush did things like this the media presented it in the worst possible light and smeared him for months while the jakals cackled

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
No when Bush did things like this the media presented it in the worst possible light and smeared him for months while the jakals cackled
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Who the hell cares? I am sure Fox and conservative radio stations are painting Obama in a bad light also. It is called politics!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sounds like something Bush would do

Hope and change

Sounds like something EVERY President would do.

Some of the right really needs to make up their mind on what they want Obama to do. Do you want him to support the troops or not support the troops?

We would really like him to retire. I won't even bitch about his pension.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's probably going to meet with Hamas and Al-Aqsa Hope and Change Brigade to help coordinate their attacks on Israel.

kyzr

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama gets a "well done" from me today for his speech in Bagram. It was terrific.

Reaction score
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Who the hell cares? I am sure Fox and conservative radio stations are painting Obama in a bad light also. It is called politics!

It works like this, LuLu. If the Left are at liberty to whine at every given opportunity to remind us all of the evils of Bush, then the right are at liberty to point out the ridiculousness of high fiving Obama for the same things that Bush was hammered for.

Bush went to Afghanistan. Good
Obama went to Afghanistan. Good.

Both of them should go, they are the ones who got us there and keep us there - they should see what they're responsible for.

The LSM painted Bush in a bad light for going. So, if Fox do (and I am not convinced that they will) then that is fine. Because what works for one, works for all. It is, I believe, what the left refer to as 'fair'.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Reaction score
I hope someone besides the mainstream media interviews the soldiers.

Because they sure as shit don't like Obama. I imagine if they show him support it's because they were ordered to do so.

Reaction score
Obama In Afghanistan On Surprise Trip | USA | English

VOA News 28 March 2010
U.S. President Barack Obama is in Afghanistan on an unannounced visit that is expected to last several hours.

Mr. Obama landed at the Bagram military base north of Kabul Sunday and was flown by helicopter to the presidential palace for meetings with Afghan Preisent Hamid Karzai and other top officials. He also planned to meet U.S. military officers and troops for a briefing on the offensive against Taliban strongholds in southern Afghanistan. <more>

So the count of Muslims fighting against the American Military in Afghanistan is up today?

Huh... No big surprise there...

Last edited:
Reaction score

Because they sure as shit don't like Obama. I imagine if they show him support it's because they were ordered to do so.

They do seem a tad 'down' on the POTUS. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score

I sure saw a lot of them video taping him, something they don't HAVE to do.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List