Obama storing classified documents

Its on obamas website, dingus.
Cultists NEVER read anything.
I did, because im not a disingenuous dipshit. Would you like to know what it said? It said he was storing classified materials at a "hoffman estate" and all it to be transferred to the national archives.
This is nowhere near close to the same thing as what trump did. You would know that too if you actually cared about this stuff.
How long have you been an Obama nut clinger?

And national defense secrets and nuke secrets are NOT "personal files"

Obama has none of those in that NARA controlled warehouse in Chicago or in the secure site in Maryland.

Trump had them in his DESK in his beach house
Once again I posted an article and you only gave an opinion. See the difference?

The only thing new is none before Trump kept them in his home office and basement.

George Washington is said to have kept paperwork at his home, and Jefferson as well.

Adams, Tyler, and Taylor are also have been said to have kept their documents at their homes.
Several other presidents also kept documents in their homes.

We've been over this numerous times.

See post #2

The fact is you only stated your opinion so quit saying it is a fact.

Again, if you have some evidence Obama stored classified material at his home then present it, till then it is a fact he did not

Again, if you have some evidence Obama stored classified material at his home then present it, till then it is a fact he did not
I didn't say he stored it in his home. The article states they are stored in an old furniture warehouse.

This is one of the biggest comparison fails in USMB history. Good job.
Only been here a couple weeks and already breaking records.

I have to admit, I did laugh at loud when I saw him call you an Obama lover.

To be fair, trumps house is probably safer than this warehouse but the fact of the matter is, he had a deal with the NA. Trump lied to them.
Thats a huge difference.

Only to Obama apologists.

You are just making yourself look more and more foolish.

Do a little reading of TNs post history and you will find out how fucking stupid your post to him are.

He is an actual independent, unlike you.

Forum List

Back