Obama storing classified documents

Obama has documents stored in an old furniture store in Illinois.

Maybe Barry and Donald can be cellies when they are sent to prison over this? Mr. Trump is going to need someone to clean his cell and wash his underwear.

ALL sitting presidents remove their personal files from the White House when they leave.

It's nothing new, and nothing earth shattering.

Usually, it's just the documents they worked on while in office, or copies of documents for laws they changed or programs they enacted.

Even though I despise the piece of shit, I'd think most of his documents are the basis for his heinously corrupt and useless "Obamacare".

ALL sitting presidents remove their personal files from the White House when they leave.

It's nothing new, and nothing earth shattering.

Usually, it's just the documents they worked on while in office, or copies of documents for laws they changed or programs they enacted.

Even though I despise the piece of shit, I'd think most of his documents are the basis for his heinously corrupt and useless "Obamacare".

The only thing new is none before Trump kept them in his home office and basement.

The fact is Obama gets a free pass while Trump doesn't.

No. You're trying to equate two very, VERY different things.

Try this.

"The letter, available on the Obama Foundation website and dated Sept. 11, 2018, reveals that the Obama Foundation not only acknowledged possessing classified documents"

They went to Mar al Lago, told Trump's people to search, and they came back and said they couldn't find anything.

"One of former President Donald Trump’s attorneys signed a letter in June asserting that there was no more classified info"

That person now has her own lawyer.

Forum List

Back