Obama: "Stop ISIS...Get Them Jobs"

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
Marie Harf, a spokeswoman for the U.S. State Department, said America can’t win against the Islamic State “by killing them” and ought instead to focus on addressing what she claimed was the root problem — their poor economy — and help them get jobs.

“We’re killing a lot of them, and we’re going to keep killing more of them,” she said during a televised segment on “Hardball” with Chris Matthews. “So are the Egyptians, so are the Jordanians. They’re in this fight with us. But we cannot win this war by killing them. We cannot kill our way out of this war. We need in the medium to longer term to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it’s a lack of opportunity for jobs, whether …”

Marie Harf State Department on Islamic State Can t win by killing them - Washington Times

Do they really believe that the terrorist who are willing to blow themselves up in order to kill us and those like us only had jobs they would not be terrorist anymore? Are you kidding me?

They are rock stars. No one seems to get it. ISIS are freaking ROCK STARS OF TERRORISM.

I know I double down on easy to make people understand world developments.

Cripes I'm sick to death of putting these dudes in the hall of famers of terrorists.

These guys are awesome.

AQ can't recruit jack shit. Old and stupid. These guys in ISIS are rocked out. I told you it was a bad idea to let them grow in Syria. I warned you.

But no your asshole in the Oval Office is STILL trying to overthrow Assad
will let them grow.

We hammered the dingbat pretty good here the other day but I'm all for piling on

She was an example of everything wrong with America. Send that UV master degree sweat hog to re-education camp

-Geaux

Forum List

Back