Obama skips Polish funeral, heads to golf course

Insert the year 2005 and Bush is President.....the ODS
_____________ would be complaining that he's polluting; or that he should be at his desk; or that he's spending too much of our money; using to much fuel; breathing too much air.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....now where have I heard this before?

So you figure since some dems did it, you guys should do it also?

Didn't your mom teach you, two wrongs don't make a right. ;)

This President has already played many more rounds of Golf than the previous President did in his entire eight years as President. Liberals are soo deceitful and hypocritical.

This President has already played many more rounds of Golf than the previous President did in his entire eight years as President. Liberals are soo deceitful and hypocritical.

My brother built a million dollar company while playing golf at least twice a week. ;)

who gives a fuck?

I don't. Just pointing out the Left's astounding dishonesty & hypocrisy on issues like this. Playing Golf while President was "Evil" just a few years ago according to the Left. So what has changed? Why the sudden change of heart? Hmm?

Sounds like Obama was forced to not go, so I dont' have a problem with it.

I do have a problem with the liberal hypocrisy. We heard in the past about how Bush was always on vacation, and Obama is much worse, and they are silent.

Hypocrites

I think four hours of golf, is a little different than spending all his time at a ranch in Texas.

If Obama had a ranch.... :eusa_whistle:

Ame®icano;2223956 said:

I do have a problem with the liberal hypocrisy. We heard in the past about how Bush was always on vacation, and Obama is much worse, and they are silent.

Hypocrites

I think four hours of golf, is a little different than spending all his time at a ranch in Texas.

What...black people don't ranch? :eusa_whistle:

Ame®icano;2223956 said:

Hypocrites

then you'd whine that he was cruel to animals or something.

Goes to the course more than church. Must be his new religion.

0bama prayer: Lord please take in that Polish leader guy and make my drive straighter.

_____________ would be complaining that he's polluting; or that he should be at his desk; or that he's spending too much of our money; using to much fuel; breathing too much air.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....now where have I heard this before?

Uhhhhhhh.......you got that backwards Luissa.....Bush was President in 2005...Obama is President now. Bush took a lot of time away from the WH and the left accused him of being on perpetual vacations which turns out not to be true...now Obama plays b-ball, golf, takes trips to NYC for dinner, lots of time off and he's deemed "hip" and "cool". What kind of double standard are we promoting today? Or is Obama trying to live up to the "Dubya" standard?

My brother built a million dollar company while playing golf at least twice a week. ;)

He built two (at least) million dollar companies a week? How long did this go on for?

Uhhhhhhh.......you got that backwards Luissa.....Bush was President in 2005...Obama is President now. Bush took a lot of time away from the WH and the left accused him of being on perpetual vacations which turns out not to be true...now Obama plays b-ball, golf, takes trips to NYC for dinner, lots of time off and he's deemed "hip" and "cool". What kind of double standard are we promoting today? Or is Obama trying to live up to the "Dubya" standard?
:lol:

So much Golf while so many Americans suffer? Is this really the right thing to do in this incredibly difficult time for Americans? Maybe he should do the right thing and drop the golf club and get back to work. Just a suggestion.

I knew it was going to strike home for someone.

0bama communion: A beer and some pretzels at the turn.

He built two (at least) million dollar companies a week? How long did this go on for?

:eusa_shhh: And he actually did build two, somewhat. ;)
He has his contruction company, and his investment group. lol

Ame®icano;2223956 said:

then you'd whine that he was cruel to animals or something.

Actually, I would like to see how much time he would spend on it, if he had it.

Since he doesn't, where does he go and how much does it cost us?

Forum List

Back